Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nikolas

Backstage experiences

70 posts in this topic

My breakfast for years now is 1/2lt or 1 lt fresh cold milk with 2 spoons of honey and 4-5 fresh cold oranges... ;):) :) Our honey, indeed, is maybe the best in the world...(what an exaggeration)

hi Saranti

Yeah i guess its that oldage thing settin in

Gonna have to take in some more of that everlasting honey!!!!!

hehehe

No man really, we have talked before from the past

you have emailed a few x from the previous site.

I quote once again

"funny how you don't remember me".  

You use to always give me the insight scoops

as when Dalaras is coming into town and what his next projects were and so forth.

Does that ring a bell or 2???????????

That's the story for ALL musicians, it's true and it's a disgrace, really.

I mean not just Greek musicians, or just folk musicians, or rock bands - but classical just as well. Even the famous ones don't get all that well paid, and the orchestra musicians - well, just about enough to starve on, usually.

But I've never noticed that lack of money is stopped people from having a good time... So come ON Saranti, tell...

As some 'newcomers' have problems to find the story about Sarantiis and the guitar, I did a little search.

There's the topic...happy reading!!

Just read: σαν σήμερα.... and the memories came!!

10.06.1998 Dalaras together with Iasis at Megaro Mousikis in Athens. The first concert I went after he did the European tour that year! In Frankfurt I had the chance to talk to him and let him know one of his greatest admirer is from Leverkusen. We took a photo from the whole group, that night in Frankfurt.

So I went to Athens, about one months later and, lucky again, had the chance to offer him a copie of this photo! And he remembered very well, as suddenly he shouted: Annoula, afti ine i Anna ap' to Leverkusen!

And then he introduced me to his wife!

No, not via internet. A lot of persons are on it, and I don't know if they like the posting!

But I can show you in private, at Berlin!

Thanks Anna,my friends in Berlin try to get a nice restaurant near museum island. I hope they inform me very soon.Then we must arange something.  greetings Franz ;)

Well, in a, to my ears very British way (means a little cool), she said: 'Nice to meet you'!  :wow:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0