Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
francois

Giannis Fertis

17 posts in this topic

Fertis in "Hamlet" ...I wish I could have seen him there; what part could he have played? Hamlet himself? Laertes?

Francois, quotation: σου φιλαω την καρδια,

and, should you know the song it's taken from, better for me!

:razz::D:blush:

Not Laertes, Olga. The role is too short for such an actor! Hamlet, or Claudius, or even... Polonius...

But I am almost sure he didn't play the part of Ophelia! :razz:

Claudius, Polonius? Such villains with such a noble voice? I know, it's prejudice, but I can't imagine that ven.

More, listen: "Now I am alone, ah, what a rogue and peasant slave am I..." (Act II), or: "Tis now the very witching time of night....", (End of Scene II, Act III).

Ech, Francois, "methinks, I see... where? .... in my mind's eyes...."

How would it sound in Greek?

Claudius, Polonius? Such villains with such a noble voice? I know, it's prejudice, but I can't imagine that ven.

More, listen: "Now I am alone, ah, what a rogue and peasant slave am I..." (Act II), or: "Tis now the very witching time of night....", (End of Scene II, Act III).

Why not ? A good actor can play any role... Are you sure Polonius is a "villain"? He is just an old man, a laughable and unpleasant one...

Well, Olga, this is one of the most beautiful parts of the play... It sounded marvelously when I saw the play at Irodio a few years ago... :razz:

So, ρε Francois, improve our Greek, how would this sentence sound then?

Fertis-Polonius? Krima. Hm. Hamlet would be better....

Any photos from the performance at Irodio?

So,  ρε Francois, improve our Greek, how would this sentence sound then?

Fertis-Polonius?  Krima. Hm. Hamlet would be better....

Any photos from the performance at Irodio?

I don't need to improve my Greek, Olga...

... and I never take pictures during a performance...

Francois, this was a pure provocation: our, not your Greek!!! :):razz::razz: So, still waiting for your answer, φιλολογε μας.

Αποστολι, αδερφε μου, what part was Giannis Fertis playing in "Hamlet" then? Do you know that by any chance?

I don't need to improve my Greek, Olga...

Well, I am so sorry, Olga, but I meant "our", of course! :) There was no provocation at all... :razz: But I was quite tired last night, and the light of the computer was too much for my eyes.

But anyway, Olga, I am not going to improve your Greek... I can't. Only the one who learns will improve, and I can't learn for you. :razz:

Hihihihi, ρε. What if I ask you kindly to do it by answering some of my questions?

Αποστολι, αδερφε μου, Αποστολι, αδερφε μου, Αποστολι, αδερφε μου (I hope you know the music to that quotation), see above, please.

Olgitsa

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0