francois

50 χρόνια ρεμπέτικο

82 posts in this topic

I have just seen that this record is no more available from MINOS. They might be preparing a new one with the missing songs frrom the LP !!!

Giorgos Dalaras was born to songs Rebetika and some others- songs-[ Kougioumtzis' ,Loizos' ].He said really WONDERFOUL the laika[spacially these],ballands,rock sometimes,sosial-political songs.....BUT -in my opinion of course- he lives and enjoy to sing rebetika and the songs of Loizos and Kougioumtzis.I think that Giorgos prefer to sing these songs.

:)

Francois

That is great news I havent heard in a long long time.

They should have did that from the start.

Now if they can only do the same thing for

" Orfeas concert Ta Tragoudi Mou"

That will be the icing on the cake

and any others missing too

:razz:

Well, Christo, I do hope I have guessed well: I am trying to follow very closely all the information about Greek CDs. I may have guessed wrong, but I don't think I have. :)

Francois,

I think in order to fix the problem they will have to include 2 cds in the case as they couldnt fit all of them before under 1 cd.

On the other hand, if they do manage to put them all in 1 cd that would be most unfortunate because then all the tracks will be condensed or compressed down and won't leave any gap or space from 1 track to the next thereby leaving out parts of the song and cutting out the endings.

Not a wise decision to go with that route in my book.

:):razz:

Prey this won't be the case

A trully great record! In my opinion, the ultimate edition would be to:

1) release the album as a double CD

2) have it digitally remastered

3) include a CD booklet with extended liner notes

4) and of course, include all the additional tracks which were omitted when it was released in 1975

I live in hope........

ILIAS :)

If it is not available it is at least handy if you can look at and download the COVER of it

This is a RE-SUBMIT of an earlier message BUT noew with RESIZED covers

post-11-1033196212.jpg

I dont know if this has a worth:

During the summer (if I remember correctly) I noticed that a new version of 50 Hronia Rembetiko has released. From a glance I can say that it isnt a double CD and includes the same 19 songs with the previous CDs version.

:) :lol: :lol: :music::rolleyes:

I know this CD, because I have the previous version.

:music::music:

I have seen the new version at Metropolis (famous shops with CDs in Greece) :)

it isnt a double CD and includes the same 19 songs with the previous CDs version.

Η version που είδα ανήκει στη σειρά "Minos - Emi Platinum - Οι 100 Ηχογραφήσεις του Αιώνα". Επίσης, αυτή η σειρά περιλαμβάνει:

"Υπάρχω" - Στ. Καζαντζίδης, "Το Πορτραίτο της Σ. Μπέλλου", Ρεμπέτικα του Μ. Βαμβακάρη κ.α.

Όπως έγραψα, είναι ένα μόνο CD και περιέχει τα ίδια τραγούδια με την προηγούμενη version. Το πιο πιθανό είναι να μην υπάρχουν διαφοροποιήσεις (δυστυχώς, δεν το έχω ακούσει). Απλώς, μεταφέρω τι είδα. Η ημερομηνία που αναγράφεται στην νέα "version" είναι 2001.

Πάντως το CD διατίθεται στα ελληνικά δισκοπωλεία.

Η version που είδα ανήκει στη σειρά "Minos - Emi Platinum - Οι 100 Ηχογραφήσεις του Αιώνα". Επίσης, αυτή η σειρά περιλαμβάνει:

"Υπάρχω" - Στ. Καζαντζίδης, "Το Πορτραίτο της Σ. Μπέλλου", Ρεμπέτικα του Μ. Βαμβακάρη κ.α.

I am convinced that there will be a "new" version containing all the songs from the double LP. MINOS is doing that with quite a lot of CDs, and it has nothing to do with "Minos - Emi Platinum - Οι 100 Ηχογραφήσεις του Αιώνα". See the "new" versions of many Xatzidakis records for example. One of them even contains songs that had been recorded but that had not been included in the CD ("Ta Perix", with Voula Savvidi").

Maraki, yes, there are several tracks which were cut from the CD. I believe the ones that were left out are:

Καρδιά μου μην παραπονιέσαι

Τι τραβάω

Μπρος στο ρημαγμένο σπίτι

Ανεμόσκαλα θα δέσω

Για σένα μαυρομάτα μου

Ό,τι κι αν πω δε σε ξεχνώ

Τα παιδιά της γειτονιάς σου

There were also a couple of other tracks which were not included on the double LP and were released for the first time on the compliation 'Το Μουσικό Κουτί'. They are:

Το σχολείο

Τα νέα της Αλεξάνδρας

I believe that's right......comments anyone??

You can still find copies of the double LP in Greece. When I was there a couple of years ago, I found several copies of the LP in record stores in Monastiraki.

ILIAS :)

There were also a couple of other tracks which were not included on the double LP and were released for the first time on the compliation 'Το Μουσικό Κουτί'. They are:

Το σχολείο

Τα νέα της Αλεξάνδρας

I believe that's right......comments anyone??

Those two songs were on the LP !

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead