christos-regnis

Ελευθερία Αρβανιτάκη

142 posts in this topic

I would like to write something about Eleftheria's concert two days before on 11th September in Thessaloniki! :):razz: She was fabulous!!

I find her very fresh and rejuvanated ..! She had a very good communication with her audience and also the programme of the songs was very well choosen by all her disocgraphy even since 1984 up today...

She sang (not in the right order):

from her personal discography:

Omorfi mou Agapi, Ti leipei (from "Brasilero"), Fysa Psyhi Mou, Erotiko, Tis Kalinyhtas Ta Filia, Ola Arhizoun Edo (from "Brasilero"), Me To Idio Mako, Zoi Klemmeni, Parapono, To Parapono - Ksenitia, Efyges Noris, Ta Kormia Kai Ta Mahairia, Dynata, Kathreptizo To Nou, H Varka, Istoria Palia, Gia Ton Mation Sou To Chroma, To Miden, To Kokkino Foustani, Tha Spaso Koupes.

songs of other artists:

Pesmou Mia Leksi, Hilies Vradies, Na Me Thymasai, Thelo Konta Sou Na Meino, Stalia Stalia, Tha Kleiso Ta Matia, Proti Fora, Ksypna Agapi Mou, An S' Arnitho Agapi Mou.

Of course her voice was great and very expressive, she gave her sensitivity or power in the songs and she did the one corona after the other as usually ..!! :razz::razz: The best thing, though, were the new orchestrations made by Giorgos Zachariou who must have worked a lot on the songs and managed to give them a new air and boost (ώθηση), as they were completely new songs ..!!

The bad thing was that the concert had a duration of only 02:15 !! But It is logical as Eleftheria was on the stage all alone without a break !! However her performances in Athens in winter were a bit longer (some 3 hours!!) alone too..

----------

I finally send her a message (She have already send 3 messages to me so far replying to my questions) via her official website with my (good) comments about her concert and I proposed her to create a forum inside the site giving her as a good example this one!! .... (www.dalaras.com/forum) and also the forum of dimitra galani where (although it is not a very functional forum) dimitra replies to the postings.

:):mad:

Ok, I tried to be as objective I could .. but I can't as this concert was great :) .. (Eg. The concert of Elefhteria last year along with Alkinoos Ioannidis was not one of my greatest but this one was perfect)

and I proposed her to creat a forum inside the site giving her as a good example this one!! .... (www.dalaras.com/forum)

Christo, don't be disappointed if she doesn't create a forum at her website!

If she or the people working for her visited the 'good example' and read something like

'....GD's underpants and washing powder...'

they just HAVE to decide: NO, this we don't need!!!

Oh, never mind girls !!! :) But once again, someone has not read my post properly... :razz:

Btw, who had written first about the same white T-shirt? :razz: Not I, I can assure you... Don't be surprised if you get '....GD's underpants and washing powder...' . Someone else will find something else... "C'est la vie" as some people say...

Stupid post, isn't it?

Stupid post, isn't it?

:)

Well, sometimes it's really nice to go back to 'old' topics!

I went here to give these news:

Eleftheria Arvanitaki is coming to Germany!

These dates I found:

07.11.2003 Mainz-Mombach Phoenixhalle

08.11.2003 Koeln Limelight

09.11.2003 Hannover Theater am Aegi

Tickets at www.ticketworld.de and www.ticketonline.de

I would like to have your opinion about Elefteria Arvanitaki. She is one of my favourite greek female singers (beautiful warm voice and unique technique) and i believe tha she has an autonome course and she also maintain a standard quality in her works, collaborations and low profile being a standard value for me. I think that she may not be a very communicative person not by her singing but with her incovenience inspeaking sometimes but it's not  a big problem really !

I would also like to know   in which of fer concerts / live performances you have gone in the past and write your impressions !!

......i complete that Eleutheria Arbanitaki appreciates the other artists

she has said that admires George Dalaras but they are not friends :)

i have been at the concert of Ardas . she was singing with Alkinoos Iwanidis and i concluded that she can sing many kinds of songs :D

Yeap.. Eleftheria commences her 2003-2004 concerts with a tour in Spain (a place where she has her own great audience the last 6-7 years) and she continues to Germany.

After that she is going to start her winter performances from Thessaloniki during December along with Melina Aslanidou and she will finish in Athens in VOX (the hall that was inaugurated last year especially for her.)

More info at www.arvanitaki.gr :):D

Simera Sto LGR:

Ενόψει της συναυλίας της στο Royal Festival Hall του Λονδίνου (τι δε θα δίναμε να ήμασταν εκεί!), η Ελευθερία θα βρεθεί στο στούντιο του London Greek Radio το Σάββατο, στις 16:15 (τοπική ώρα) για μια αποκλειστική ζωντανή συνέντευξη. Περισσότερες πληροφορίες στο www.lgr.co.uk

Today At LGR:

Ahead of her Royal Festival Hall concert, Eleftheria will be interviewed live at London Greek Radio on Saturday, at 16:15. Tune in, or go to www.lgr.co.uk

B):mad:

I was at the Royal Festival Hall last night, to see Eleftheria, and she was superb! It was the first time I had seen her in concert and I was very, very impressed. Again, I came away from a concert by a Greek artist, marvelling at the quality of the voice :razz: Not only that, there were many songs I had not heard before, that I am now desperate to find because they were so beautiful. (Not so good for my finances :):):) )

The audience were excellent too - very enthusiastic, singing their hearts out. A terrific night out.

A postscript (this is a Dalaras site after all):- we were sitting next to two young Greek girls (late teens perhaps?) and began a conversation with them, about Eleftheria and her music. It was not their first Arvanitaki concert, and they were obviously fans but, they told us, Dalaras was their favourite!! :razz::huh::confused: I hadn't mentioned him at all up until this point, so you can imagine how pleased I was to get this unsolicited information! It was particularly gratifying that they were so young. It's nice to know that the younger generation do appreciate him and his music.

Nevertheless, when I asked if they had seen him with Marinella last year they were astonished - they knew nothing about it! And they had no idea that he was supposed to be coming to London again, with Hadziyiannis, and asked how we could possibly know all of this.

And of course, the reason is principally because of this site - once again, I realised how privileged we are to have this amazing source of information. Thank you Nikolas, once more, wherever you are. :razz::razz:

I posted my previous message without reading through the entire thread. However, having a little spare time I have now had a chance to read this topic from the beginning and was very interested in the wide-ranging opinions about Eleftheria's voice. This is not surprising, of course, as it is unlikely that everyone would have the same opinion, and no reason why they should.

I consider myself to be a newcomer to Eleftheria's music. Until recently, I had only one CD ('Broadcast' - cover and sleeve notes in English, and bought in a shop in Birmingham!). I then recently acquired the latest CD - Ola To Fos. I admire her voice on both of these recordings, and couldn't recognise the high-pitched, nasal qualities that some people were complaining of in previous posts.

Then I remembered a Dalaras CD from some years ago on which Eleftheria sings one song (I am trying to remember which CD and am failing miserably, but I'm sure you will all know immediately which one it is!!), and her voice is totally different. I could, in fact, describe it as high, nasal and even a little off-key in places too.

The difference, and the vast improvement , between the voice on this one particular song and what I heard last night is immense. Christo mentioned that Eleftheria had been working to improve her technique. Whatever she has done has clearly paid off. Despite there being a few difficulties in the sound levels last night - I thought her voice was difficult to hear over the musicians for the first few minutes - there was a clarity, and richness to her voice which I thought was beautiful to hear. In the upper levels she was perfect, hitting every note precisely and effortlessly, and on the lower notes her voice was clear and sure. She also conveyed the appropriate emotional intensity to each song. The up-beat songs were delivered with panache, energy and style, and the slower, emotional songs were heartfelt. We had over two hours of music, and I would have happily listened to her for much, much longer.

If that one song on an older Dalaras CD is typical of Eleftheria's earlier recordings, I would probably have as poor an impression of her as other members here. But on last night's performance, I have to say she is a superb singer and performer, and I agree wholeheartedly with Christo's opinion. If I get the opportunity to see her in concert again, I will not hesitate to do so.

Diane, the song you mean is Το κόκκινο φουστάνη (to kokkino foustani) on Τρελοί και άγγελοι (Treloi kai aggeloi), the wonderful Kouioumtzis record. (btw there is also one mp3 around where Dalaras sings it himself).

You know, I used to think I didn't like Arvanitaki all that much - the high voices are "not my thing" as a rule.... And then I saw her live. And she knocked me flat in the first two measures. No return.

Like most (all?) the great Greek singers, she is at her best live. I've got all her live albums on my shopping list at the moment...

If you want a stunning example of her vocal powers, plus some really amazing music, you could try "τα κορμιά και τα μαχαίρια" (ta kormia kai ta maxairia"), the record she made with the Armenian Ara Dinkjian. I'm SO glad someone took it into his head to give me that for my birthday!

As promised to a beloved friend long ago,I'm posting a photo I've taken in Arvanitaki's Istanbul concert (11th of July):

S Gursu

post-6-1101240091.jpg

I can recommend the concerts that Arvanitaki and Alexiou are giving these days in Botanikos in Athens! What a show! Just wonderful! Arvanitaki has this energy and enthousiasm that is just amazing! Well,and her voice...I don't have to tell you I guess!

And the combination with Alexiou is sure a good one too...

post-6-1109176238.jpg

Μια και μοναδική συναυλία στο Θέατρο Δάσους της Θεσσαλονίκης θα δώσει στις 15 Σεπτεμβρίου η Ελευθερία Αρβανιτάκη, στο πλαίσιο του προγράμματος των φετινών Δημητρίων.

Η συναυλία της αποκτά ιδιαίτερη σημασία για το κοινό της Βόρειας Ελλάδας, μιας και η τραγουδίστρια δε θα πραγματοποιήσει εμφανίσεις το χειμώνα ούτε στην Αθήνα ούτε στη Θεσσαλονίκη. Θα παρουσιάσει επιτυχίες του πλατινένιου της άλμπουμ «Όλα στο φως» (Πάρε με αγκαλιά και πάμε, Πάω να πιάσω ουρανό, Μες στη δική σου τη ζωή, Ως τα χαράματα, Επισκέπτες), αλλά και γνωστά αγαπημένα της τραγούδια.

Η συναυλία θα ξεκινήσει στις 21.30 και η τιμή του εισιτηρίου είναι 20 ευρώ. (Σημεία Προπώλησης: Ταμείο ΟΛΥΜΠΙΟΝ, δισκοπωλείο Metropolis).

Δεν ξέρω αν κάποιοι φίλοι υπολόγιζαν να πάνε, αλλά όπως γράφουν τα σημερινά "Νέα" η αποψινή συναυλία της Ελευθερίας Αρβανιτάκη στο Θέατρο Βράχων του Βύρωνα ματαιώνεται για προσωπικούς λόγους της καλλιτέχνιδος. Οι επιστροφές των προπωλημένων εισιτηρίων θα γίνουν μόνο στο Πνευματικό Κέντρο του Δήμου Βύρωνα (πληροφορίες στο τηλέφωνο 210-7653776) ως τις 22 Σεπτεμβρίου. Επίσης, τα εισιτήρια μπορούν να αλλαχθούν για άλλη εκδήλωση του φεστιβάλ Βύρωνα σε όλα τα σημεία προπώλησης εκτός των δισκοπωλείων Metropolis και Salina.

Μια και μοναδική συναυλία στο Θέατρο Δάσους της Θεσσαλονίκης θα δώσει στις 15 Σεπτεμβρίου η Ελευθερία Αρβανιτάκη, στο πλαίσιο του προγράμματος των φετινών Δημητρίων.
Και η συναυλία της Θεσσαλονίκης φαίνεται ότι ακυρώνεται.

Δρόμοι Παράλληλοι είναι ένα διπλό άλμπουμ με τα τραγούδια που η Ελευθερία Αρβανιτάκη ερμήνευσε έξω από το mainstream της δικής της δισκογραφίας, από τις αρχές της δεκαετίας του 80 μέχρι σήμερα.

Είναι όλα αυτά που βρίσκουμε «σε δίσκους άλλων» - αλλά τα τραγουδάμε ή τα σιγοψιθυρίζουμε έχοντας στο νου μας μόνο την Ελευθερία. Είναι, επίσης, τρεις ανέκδοτες live στιγμές που δεν έχουν μπει στην «προσωπική» της δισκογραφία (ενώ θα έπρεπε!) και είναι και δυο καινούριες ηχογραφήσεις που φέρνουν τις νοητές παράλληλες γραμμές της δημιουργικής πορείας της πιο κοντά στο σήμερα

Είναι οι Παράλληλοι Δρόμοι της Ελευθερίας Αρβανιτάκη

Πόσο «παράλληλο» μπορεί να είναι το «Κόκκινο φουστάνι»; Πόσο το «Ερωτικό»; Η Ελευθερία Αρβανιτάκη - σχεδόν από την πρώτη στιγμή - διαθέτει την μοναδική ποιότητα να βρίσκεται σε μια διαρκή δημιουργική συνδιαλλαγή με όλους τους φίλους της, αυτούς που έχουν φτιάξει τα τραγούδια τους για να γίνουν δικά της τραγούδια, έτσι, πολύ φυσικά και άνετα, με το αποτέλεσμα να είναι σαν ανάσα (ενώ ο μηχανισμός μπορεί να είναι πολύ πιο περίπλοκος).

Ο Βαγγέλης Γερμανός, ο Νίκος Μαμαγκάκης, οι Χάνομαι γιατί Ρεμβάζω, ο Νίκος Ξυδάκης, ο Σταύρος Κουγιουμτζής, ο Σταύρος Λογαρίδης, ο Διονύσης Σαββόπουλος, οι Οπισθοδρομικοί, ο Δημήτρης Παπαδημητρίου, ο Πέτρος Ταμπούρης, ο Βασίλης Παϊτέρης, ο Θάνος Μικρούτσικος, η Cesaria Evora, o Νίκος Κυπουργός, η Δόμνα Σαμίου, η Δήμητρα Γαλάνη, η Ευανθία Ρεμπούτσικα, ο Αντώνης Μιτζέλος, ο Νίκος Πορτοκάλογλου, ο Φίλιππος Πλιάτσικας, οι Iasis, τα Μακρινά Ξαδέλφια, οι Ρόδες - και άλλοι - είναι σαν σκηνές από μια ταινία, με sequences που εναλλάσσονται, με αισθήματα που μας μπερδεύουν (αλλά και μας ξεμπερδεύουν). Είναι οι πορείες που εφάπτονται και τέμνονται, σε μια γεωμετρία καθαρά ανθρώπινη, σε μια τέχνη που ευθυγραμμίζονται οι καρδιές.

Τύπος: Μουσικό CD

ΤΙΤΛΟΣ: ΔΡΟΜΟΙ ΠΑΡΑΛΛΗΛΟΙ - 2 CDs

Κατηγορία: ΕΝΤΕΧΝΟ - ΕΛΛ. ΣΥΝΘΕΤΕΣ

Ερμηνευτής: ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΙΑ ΑΡΒΑΝΙΤΑΚΗ

Συνθέτης: ΜΑΝΟΣ ΧΑΤΖΙΔΑΚΙΣ, ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΤΣΙΤΣΑΝΗΣ, ΠΕΤΡΟΣ ΤΑΜΠΟΥΡΗΣ, ΕΥΑΝΘΙΑ ΡΕΜΠΟΥΤΣΙΚΑ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΠΟΡΤΟΚΑΛΟΓΛΟΥ, ΦΙΛΙΠΠΟΣ ΠΛΙΑΤΣΙΚΑΣ, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΠΑΠΑΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΟΥ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΞΥΔΑΚΗΣ, ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΜΠΑΛΤΑΖΑΝΗΣ, ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΜΟΥΖΑΚΗΣ, ΑΝΤΩΝΗΣ ΜΙΤΖΕΛΟΣ, ΘΑΝΟΣ ΜΙΚΡΟΥΤΣΙΚΟΣ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΜΑΜΑΓΚΑΚΗΣ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΚΥΠΟΥΡΓΟΣ, ΣΤΑΥΡΟΣ ΚΟΥΓΙΟΥΜΤΖΗΣ, ΘΟΔΩΡΗΣ ΚΟΤΟΝΙΑΣ, ΠΑΝΤΕΛΗΣ ΘΑΛΑΣΣΙΝΟΣ, ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΖΗΚΑΣ, ΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΕΜΑΝΟΥΗΛΙΔΗΣ, NICK CAVE

Στιχουργός: ΜΑΝΟΣ ΧΑΤΖΙΔΑΚΙΣ, ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΤΣΙΤΣΑΝΗΣ, ΔΙΟΝΥΣΗΣ ΣΑΒΒΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, ΛΗΔΑ ΡΟΥΜΑΝΗ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΠΟΡΤΟΚΑΛΟΓΛΟΥ, ΛΙΝΑ ΝΙΚΟΛΑΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΜΩΡΑΙΤΗΣ, ΝΑΠΟΛΕΩΝ ΛΑΠΑΘΙΩΤΗΣ, ΛΑΚΗΣ ΛΑΖΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΚΙΝΔΥΝΗΣ, ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΙΩΑΝΝΟΥ, ΠΑΝΤΕΛΗΣ ΘΑΛΑΣΣΙΝΟΣ, ΝΙΚΟΣ ΖΟΥΔΙΑΡΗΣ, ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΖΗΚΑΣ, ΘΟΔΩΡΗΣ ΓΚΟΝΗΣ, ΜΙΧΑΛΗΣ ΓΚΑΝΑΣ

Εταιρεία: UNIVERSAL

Κυκλοφορία: 25/11/2005

Aριθμός Δίσκων: 2

A/A ΤΙΤΛΟΣ

1 ΣΤΙΣ ΑΚΡΕΣ ΑΠ' ΤΑ ΜΑΤΙΑ ΣΟΥ

2 ΕΝΑ ΟΧΙ

3 ΤΙ ΛΕΙΠΕΙ

4 ΣΤΗΝ ΑΡΧΗ ΤΟΥ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΙΟΥ

5 ΑΝΑΣΤΑΣΙΑ

6 ΕΡΩΤΙΚΟ

7 ΣΕ ΘΕΛΩ

8 ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΛΑΤΗ

9 ΜΕΙΝΕ ΚΟΝΤΑ ΜΟΥ

10 ΜΗ ΦΕΥΓΕΙΣ

11 ΑΧ ΝΑ' ΜΟΥΝΑ

12 ΝΕΙΛΟΣ

13 ΙΚΑΡΙΑ

14 ΤΡΕΛΕ ΤΣΙΓΓΑΝΕ

15 ΤΣΙΓΑΡΟ ΕΓΩ ΣΤΟ ΣΤΟΜΑ ΜΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΕΒΑΛΑ ΟΥΤΕ ΕΝΑ

16 ΣΤΑ ΡΟΔΑ ΤΗΣ ΑΥΛΗΣ ΜΟΥ

17 ΝΑ 'ΧΕ Η ΝΥΧΤΑ ΑΚΡΗ

18 ΑΝΑΘΕΜΑ ΣΕ (unreleased)

19 ΑΔΕΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΑΓΚΑΛΙΑ (unreleased)

20 Η ΣΚΛΑΒΑ (unreleased)

21 ΚΙ ΟΛΑ ΑΡΧΙΖΟΥΝ ΑΛΛΙΩΣ

22 ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΣΕ ΔΩ

23 ΤΕΛΟΣ (ΟΛΑ ΑΡΧΙΖΟΥΝ ΕΔΩ)

24 ΦΟΒΑΜΑΙ

25 SODADE

26 ΤΑ ΛΙΑΝΟΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΑ

27 ΖΩΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ

28 ΣΕ ΕΣΠΕΡΙΝΟ ΤΟΥ ΝΟΤΟΥ

29 ΑΚΡΩΤΗΡΙΟΝ ΤΑΙΝΑΡΟΝ

30 ΕΧΩ ΞΕΧΑΣΕΙ Τ' ΟΝΟΜΑ ΜΟΥ

31 ΤΟ ΜΗΔΕΝ

32 ΠΥΡΚΑΓΙΑ ΜΕ ΠΥΡΚΑΓΙΑ

33 ΤΟ ΚΟΚΚΙΝΟ ΦΟΥΣΤΑΝΙ

34 ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΒΡΑΔΥ

35 ΟΧΙ ΜΑΖΙ

36 ΑΓΑΠΟΥΛΑ ΚΡΥΦΗ

37 ΚΡΥΦΤΟ

38 ΧΑΡΤΙΝΟ ΤΟ ΦΕΓΓΑΡΑΚΙ ΚΙ ΑΠΟΣΠΑΣΜΑΤΑ

39 ΚΡΥΒΟΜΑΙ ΣΤΟ ΑΝΤΙΟ (unreleased)

40 ΚΑΠΟΥ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ Η ΑΓΑΠΗ ΜΟΥ (unreleased)

από το www.musical.gr

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead