Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
francois

Web Links

19 posts in this topic

Yes, Melissa. Here, when the links are too long, they are shown abbreviated, but they open normally.

Well, that first link in fact is about Greece in general. Not too bad for beginners...

Melissa,

the Cd that has the name of Difono on it was produced by the music magazine Difono in October 1999 and it`s slightly different from the LIVE & UNPLUGGED that was released abroad and you already have. For example there are a couple of songs like AN YPARCHI LOGOS and KLIROTHIKA which are not in the Difono CD.

Yes, there is an article by Difono about Dalaras who was having his first long vacation ever, on the island of Syros(3 month vacation) .

All the pictures were taken there and a couple of them can be found in the topic Dalaras photos as you have already mentioned.

If you need any more information about it ,let me know.

RENA

In the DIFONO CD of October 1999 there are also 2 songs that recorded in 1986 in the Peace and Friendship Stadium of Athens ("El Emigrante" and "Klapste Ouranoi Ki Asteria") which are originally contained in the CD Live Recordings (1987 Production).

Melissa,

There is also an e-mail:info@difono.gr

If that can`t help either, may be we can call them and ask them about old issues and how we can get one.

RENA

I've got this interview, it's in Difono 49 / October 1999. Unfortunately it's to big to put on the site or send it by e-mail. If I try to make it smaller you can't read it.. :)

If you want I can print it and send it by snail-mail. Or does anyone else have this interview in a more useful size?

Hedda

Well, I`m starting to feel guilty I have the copy you want so much.

I don`t know exactly what I can do about it, but I won`t give up untill you get hold of that copy.

RENA

well, this is a big problem of the forum. We have already too much posts and every day there are so much new ones.

If you don't visit the forum regular you loose track, and that's a pity! Not to speak about new members or visitors, they don't know where to start!

I really hope one day Nikolas will have the time to 'sort' a bit. :)

:huh:

Francois,

I have seen this link & website from

Omogenia.com before

and neglectantly forgotten how wonderful their site surely is.

Priceles Link

and great personal photos from Dalaras & Di meola

thanks for posting.

:(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0