francois

Dalaras T-Shirts

30 posts in this topic

Shall we order 500 following T-shirts for the Dalaras Internet Community? Everyone could be free to print whatever he wants on it !!

:)

post-1-1033956994.jpg

Live and let live.... Ech, Melissa, are you aware of that, who wrote it? A landsman of Anna and Franz, a great doctor and a great organ player, ALBERT SCHWEITZER. Leben und leben lassen. Hihihi.

But just for these moments which are not bound with the topics, is the part "This week's topic", planned to be like a "mixed salat" of life.

You dare give an another title to that topic, if you will.

Let's have more or less order here, because the topics grow so huge!!!

Anna, Franz, herzliche Gruesse!

Babis

I hope these shirts come in all sizes

as some men's stomachs (in here & no names mentioned pleazzzze)

are bigger then your average female.

Otherwise we might all look alittle out of sink

Melissa, of course not this topic, may it remain as it is, but the other one, "This week's topics". It may be like "salade du chef", OK. But, as I said before, this other topic is to have more order on the selida only, not less laugh....

Bad idea.I' think something like this will drive him mad.George is a living legend of Greek music (our national singer as i call him).He knows our love for him and his music.This is obvious in his concerts (just remember only the twice full olympic stadium back in 1983. He was touched).My point is that a t-shirt with his face on is humiliating.He is not Leonardo Dicaprio after all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead