soc

Dalaras Official Website

73 posts in this topic

:music::music:

The faq and the discography links does not work (at least for me :music: ) but still I liked it very much.It was time...

S Gursu

No, no videoclips.

Let's be patient with them... THEY don't have Nikolas!

The "celebrities" fotosection is totally too much btw. The only thing that could make it better would be someone to laugh together with...

:music::music::music: They made a great job!!! :confused: It has plenty of more new photographs!!!! :wow::D

Are you kidding me?? Look at these photos!! All these photos are in the new updated official web site of GD!!

post-7-1031319785.jpg

with Emma...

I wonder why you can't see the updated official site of GD!?!

post-7-1031319904.jpg

Melissa, if I were you, I would try telling my computer to forget its stored Temporary Internet Files, and its Cookies.

(In windows internet exploder, you will normally find a command for this under the Tools pull-down menu: Tools / Internet options or somethig similar).

Yes, Melissa, just type: www.dalaras.com! It's very easy.

Btw. they did a great update. Congratulations!

The 'outfit', serious and distinguished, blue and black, very nice!

The photos, well most of them we know already, but this one was new to me and I like it very much!

And for all who have difficulties to open, I post here!

post-7-1031350567.jpg

I have the same problem too.... I erased my temporary internet files but nothing ..

The same problem I think have all the members that are connected with otenet .. (I don't know why) [otenet is an internet provider in Greece]

Unfortunately I have the same problem with Melissa and regnis and I can't see the new page. It's not a matter of cache memory, it must be an incompatibility with the server ...

I hope they 'll fix it soon

Unfortunately I have the same problem with Melissa and regnis and I can't see the new page. It's not a matter of cache memory, it must be an incompatibility with the server ...

Pavlo, which internet browser do you have ??

I have Internet Explorer 5 while aggelos who managed to enter the new site has the Int. Explorer 6 !! It may be the cause of the problem ..

However, they should have a notice that I.E.6 is necessary to enter the site....

But it can't hold a candle to this one, imho.

I completely agree with you Geeske .... www.dalaras.com is without second discussion (as we say in Greece - χωρίς δεύτερη κουβέντα !! ) the best site for G.D. . I think it is our base (not NASA base .. ! ! !) .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead