Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
christos-regnis

New CD by Nikolopoulos with a G.D. participation

3 posts in this topic

Οταν ο Χρήστος Νικολόπουλος αποφασίζει να γράψει νέα τραγούδια, το γεγονός αποτελεί ευχάριστη είδηση. Το νέο του άλμπουμ βρίσκεται στα σκαριά. Οι στίχοι γράφονται από τον Λευτέρη Χαψιάδη, ενώ οι συμμετοχές των Γιώργου Νταλάρα, Ελευθερίας Αρβανιτάκη, Διονύση Σαββόπουλου και Μανόλη Λιδάκη, αναμένεται να κάνουν ακόμη πιο ενδιαφέρον το αποτέλεσμα.

----------------------

from www.flash.gr

( http://entertainment.flash.gr/music/Portra...02/9/9/12225id/ )

New cd by Christos Nikolopoulos with the participation of George Dalaras, Eleftheria Arvanitaki, Savopoulos and Lidakis !! I hope for a duet ..

Xristo,

Any idea as to when this CD will be released?

Pote Tha Kukloforisei to cd?

It's already been added to my shopping list.

Ohh btw, from reading your intro on how you discovered the magic in Dalaras, I was surprised you didn't like the Mh Miilas album.

That was one of his greatists hits and the top 5 best song in that cd.

What was it exactly you didn't like?

:)

Christo, (!) "My milas, Mi Gelas Kindynevei I Ellas" album is also one of my favorite Dalaras album (I adore "Ksenos", "Mi Gyriseis Pia", "Kalinyhta", "To' Pes", and the majority of the songs of this album")

Nikolopoulos music is great, Papadopoulos' lyrics always current and important and Dalara's interpretation excellent.

In my post about "How I was addicted to Dalaras", I spoke about "Mi Milas, Mi Gelas" song and not the album totally. I think that this song is a bit "metrio" (giving it a medium grade) for the Dalaras' standards , of course it's great when it is compared with other songs generally of all the singers. Maybe, I am wrong but this is my opoinion about this song.. It was also written a decade (++) before when Greece was in a strange political condition (many elections, "skandala" ktl...>) and it had an special impact to the public .. (It may be, of course, apropos/current (epikairo) even today .. :) ). Simply, It may be a great song but I don't like it a lot!! The problem for me: it's not in its lyrics but mainly in its music and the marriage between the lyrics and the music. The orchestration is also good.

I may not write it clearly in my post .. My fault ..

--------

About the Cd of Nikolopoulos, I don't know something more than those written in the flash.gr site. if I learn something, I will announce it!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0