Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
franz averstegge

ECHO & ARTIS

16 posts in this topic

In the Echo & Artis from September,there is a article on page 88-90. The article is about: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - GEORGE DALARAS. :D

Is there a chance,that anybody can translate this article for those,who cannot read this article??? :):D Franz :(

If someone can send me a copy, or e-mail me a scan, of the article, I will to my best. It will take a while because I'll be away next week, but I sure want to try!

Well I think Franz is still waiting...

I tried to scan the article and post it ( 2 parts). Maybe there's one to do the translation.

Btw. Me, I don't understand the comparison of Dalaras and Springsteen.

To my opinion you compare one, just one part of Dalaras to the whole Springsteen, as I think the versatilety of Dalaras is much more!!

Ok. here we go ( I hope they are not too big!)

post-8-1032641128.jpg

And, dear Greek-speaking friends, where is the translation?

Why always ask for translations? Why don't some non-Greek speaking friends never make any efforts to learn Greek ("No time for it" is not an excuse)... :music:

"Never" and "any"? Do admit, Francois, some of the things must not be very clear for somebody like me, who came in touch with this language just only two years ago Besides, the here scanned copy was too large for my poor printer and I still can't help it. I can't read such texts directly from the computer, too difficult.

Btw. I think it's you who does not like translations, do you? Otherwise help, please.

:mellow:

I can't read such texts directly from the computer, too difficult.

I was not thinking of you, Olga, your Greek has been improving a lot for the past few months !!! :mellow: You are not concerned by those "some" and "any" B) ..., neither are the newcomers...

Btw, If reading Greek from the computer is too difficult for you, I told you to save the texts or the pages on your hard drive so that you can read them whenever you like, unconnected... :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0