Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Odyseus3

Live & Unplugged

15 posts in this topic

I remember from quite some time ago SOMEONE asked about a Difwno CD by Dalaras. And that time it was meant Difwno-15 called Difwnies.

There exists however as Difwno-49 the CD "LIVE and Unplugged" taken at the "Alte Oper Frankfurt". I attach the cover here (after resizing it).

Next for purists there is the same CD, at least ALMOST the same CD that is by Tropical Music. I'll attach these cover too (resized)

post-11-1032595953.jpg

The BACK-cover of Difwno-49 "LIVE & UNPLUGGED"

Comparing it with the other CD shows few differences in track number and few songs are different

post-11-1032596124.jpg

Thanks, Odyseus3, I am very happy with the difono version of Life and unplugged. I am still looking for the cd itself though.(although it wasn't me who asked a while ago) :music:

Problem is that Difwno CD's were never "For Sale". They were given, for free, with the monthly magazine. So the only way is to get a copy burnt by someone you know.

Thank you, Francois, but this cd I do have, . In fact I also have a copy of the difono version, but I would like to have the original one too. But as you say, Odyseus3, not for sale.

Melissa, the time from which I remembered a request for Difwno CD's was somewhere END of 2001.

That time, I mentioned it at the top of the thread, it was about nr-15 with title Difwnies.

As it looks like there is a lot of interest in this here, So I'll add the other cover of nt 15 as well.

(because I have them about ALL I can add within Greek Music thread others if appreciated)

post-11-1032674640.jpg

:)

Yiasou Odyssseus3

Thanks for all the postings and pics of the covers you scanned.

The only thing that puzzles me is why would the one recording from Germany the Live & Unplugged version also include a track from the Erinis & Filias CD with Paco De Lucia which was recorded more then a decade ago then from the Live & Unplugged CD recording?

Paco De Lucia wasnt even at the concert in Germany on that recording

or was he now as I too have the version that Tropical released?

Did anyone go, can anyone else in here confir to this?

That doesnt make sense, but then again maybe thats why it was featured as a promo release DOREAN from Difwnes magazine.

:D

Geiasou Christo,

I read your remark and I think it is just a marketing trick.

They have put things together to make it a nice promo.

I have no other clues for you.

I gonna post something similar on Ksarxakos synaylia versus Rempetiko CD in this ALBUM REVIEW part

Some questions:

1. Who knows the exact date, when "Tribute to Giorgo Zambeta" was written? I know this music from the recording of the early 1980's. Not being sure, if it could be a simple arrangement of one of Zambetas' songs. If yes, which particular one?

2. Anastasia Moutsatsou singing "To Limani". Who is that?

The interpretation is much more balanced that the another one I know, of Eleni Tsaligopoulou on her CD "Stin epoxi tou oneirou" (Akti/Sony Mussic 1998). Therefore I like this more, but, who is the singer herself, plase?

And, a little statement:

if somebody is not so vey convinced about the live recordings being useful, should hear to the very well known S.. Koujoumtzis' masterpiece, "Enas kombos i xara mou" (Ase me pali na sou po). The secondary voices of the melody are made to the first ones - played and sung perfectly clearly.

Even if the clarity of the instruments is an achievement of the laster remastering (must not be), the secondary melody sung in the refrain as the main one makes the whole to my favourite interpretation. Even if I am aware of the another one, favourite of many Community members, this one from "To elliniko prosopo" eduited ten years earlier.

Gia sou Olga

well i found a little page about "Anastasia Moutsatsou" and i've translated it for those who don't read Greek Language...

the page is from this site:

http://www.musiccorner.gr/biografies/index.html

the "Article":

H Αναστασία Μουτσάτσου γεννήθηκε και μεγάλωσε στα Βελανίδια του νομού Λακωνίας. Στο μικρό αυτό χωριό, κοντά στην θάλασσα, έμαθε τα παραδοσιακά τραγούδια ακούγοντάς τα από τη μητέρα της.

Σε ηλικία 15 ετών, εγκαταστάθηκε με την οικογένειά της στον Πειραιά. Τε-λειώνοντας το σχολείο φοίτησε στο Ωδείο του Κώστα Κλάβα παίρνοντας μαθήματα κιθάρας και φωνητικής. Με το τραγούδι άρχισε να ασχολείται μέσα από γκρουπάκια που έφτιαχνε με τους φίλους της. Επαγγελματικά άρχισε να τραγουδά το 1982, δίπλα στην Γλυκερία. Στη συνέχεια συνεργάστηκε με τους "Λαθρεπιβάτες", Παντελή θαλασσινό και Γιάννη Νικολάου, τον Βασίλη Καζούλη και την Αθηναϊκή Κομπανία.

To 1992 μπήκε στην δισκογραφία με τα "Κύμματα - Κρύσταλλα" έναν δίσκο με παραδοσιακά αιγαιοπελαγίτικα τραγούδια Δυο χρόνια αργότερα, το 1994, συνεργάστηκε με τους Γιώργο Ανδρέου, Νίκο Πορτοκάλογλου και Μανώλη Γαλιάτσο στον δίσκο της "Μυστικά Σημάδια". 0 δίσκος αυτός, με τραγούδια όπως το "Λιμάνι", "Όλα τα δύσκολα", "Μυστικά Σημάδια" κ.ά., έτυχε πολύ θερμής υποδοχής από το κοινό και της έδωσε τη δική της θέση στον χώρο του έντεχνου τραγουδιού. Η δισκογραφική συνεργασία της με τον Γιώργο Ανδρέου και τον Νίκο Πορτοκάλογλου ήρθε μετά από τις ζωντανές εμφανίσεις της σε συναυλίες με τους δύο τραγουδοποιούς.

Ακολουθούν οι συμμετοχές της στους δίσκους "Ζωγραφιστά Τραγούδια" του Μιχάλη Κουμπιού, "Πορφυρά Καμπάγια" του Πέτρου Ταμπούρη και θοδωρή Γκόνη, "Τόσα Αν" του Γιάννη Γερογιάννη και "Τελευταίο Αντίο" του Διονύση Τσακνή.

To καλοκαίρι του 1994 συνεργάζεται με την Χάρις Αλεξίου σε συναυλίες στην Ελλάδα και το εξωτερικό. To χειμώνα του 1995 εμφανίζεται με τον Γιώργο Νταλάρα στο "Παλλάς", αλλά και σε μια σειρά συναυλιών σε πόλεις της Ελλάδας και του εξωτερικού. Σε συναυλίες έχει συνεργαστεί και με τον Μανώλη Μητσιά. 0 επόμενος χειμώνας βρίσκει την Αναστασία Μουτσάτσου παρέα με τον Παντελή θαλασσινό, τον Γεράσιμο Ανδρεάτο και την Αθηνά Μόραλη, στα "13 Φεγγάρια" σ' ένα πρόγραμμα που γνώρισε πολύ μεγάλη επιτυχία και έδωσε μια άλλη διάσταση στη νυχτερινή διασκέδαση.

Τον Μάρτιο του 1996 κυκλοφορεί ο τρίτος της προσωπικός δίσκος, με τίτλο "Στους ’γιους Τόπους της Καρδιάς", σε μουσική Παντελή θαλασσινού και στίχους Ηλία Κατσούλη, Μάνου Ελευθερίου, Λίτσας Μπεσκάκη και Φώτη Αγκουλέ. To καλοκαίρι του 1997 ο Νίκος Ξυδάκης της προτείνει συνεργασία. Τραγουδά μαζί του σε συναυλίες ανά την Ελλάδα και συμμετέχει στις εμφανίσεις του το χειμώνα του 1998.

Ακολουθεί, τον Απρίλιο του 1998, η τέταρτη δισκογραφική της δουλειά "Γυάλινα Παλάτια", σε μουσική Χρήστου Νικολόπουλου, Δήμητρας Γαλάνη, Παντελή θαλασσινού, Λουδοβίκου των Ανωγείων, Πέτρου Αθανασίου, Γιάννη Γερογιάννη και Δάνη Κιριμκιρίδη. Στον δίσκο αυτό η Αναστασία Μουτσάτσου τραγουδά, για πρώτη φορά, δικούς της στίχους αλλά και των Ηλία Κατσούλη και Χριστίνας Κόκοτα. To καλοκαίρι του 1998 συνεργάζεται σε μια σειρά συναυλιών, με τον Γιάννη Μαρκόπουλο, ερμηνεύοντας τραγούδια του συνθέτη. Παράλληλα κάνει προσωπικές συναυλίες, με την ορχήστρα της σ' όλη της Ελλάδα. Τον Νοέμβριο του 1998 συμμετέχει στον δίσκο "Μεγάλος θυμός" του Βασίλη Δημητρίου για την ομότιτλη τηλεοπτική σειρά και το 1999 στον δίσκο "Ανίσχυρα ψεύδη" σε μουσική του Μάριου Στρόφαλη ερμηνεύοντας το τραγούδι των τίτλων της τηλεοπτικής σειράς.

Τον Φλεβάρη του 2000 κυκλοφορεί TO CD "LIVE" στο οποίο πρώτη φορά η Αναστασία Μουτσάτσου συνεργάζεται με την Μαρίνα Σκιαδαρέση ερμηνεύοντας αγαπημένα τραγούδια από το χώρο της ελληνικής rock και έντεχνης σκηνής.

and my Translation:

Anastasia Moutsatsou

Anastasia Moutsatsou was given birth and grew in the Acorns of prefecture Laconia. In this small village, near the sea, she learned the traditional songs hearing them from her mother.

When she was 15 years, she was installed with her family in Piraeus. Finishing the school it studied in the Conservatoire of Kostas Klava taking courses of guitar and phonetics. She began to deal with song through small group she made with her friends. Professionally it began to sing in 1982, beside Glykeria. Then she collaborated with the "LATHREPIVATES", Pnadelis Thalassinos and

Yannis Nikolaou, Vasilis Kazouli and the Athinaiki compania.

In 1992 entered in the discography with "Kimmata-cristalla", a disk with traditionally songs of the Aegean Sea. Two years later, in 1994, collaborated with Giorgos Andreou, Nikos Portokaloglou and Manolis Galiatso in the disk "mistika simadia " (Secret Marks). This disk, with songs as the Limani("Harbour"), ola ta diskola"(All difficult"), "Secret Marks" etc, enjoyed very hot reception from the public and gave her own place in the space of the artistically songs. Her discography

Collaboration with Giorgos Andreou and Nikos Portokaloglou came after her live appearances in concerts with the two songwriters.

Follow her attendances in the disks "Zwgrafista Tragoudia of Michali Kobiou, "Porfira kobaia of Petros Tambouri and Thodwri Gkoni, "Tosa An" of Yannis Geroianni and "Teleftaio adio" of Dionyssis Tsaknis.

At summertime 1994 collaborates with Haris Alexiou in concerts in Greece and the abroad. At winter 1995 she presented with Giorgos Ntalaras in the "Pallas", but also in a line of concerts in cities of Greece and abroad. In concerts she has also collaborated with Manolis Mitsia. The next winter finds Anastasia Moutsatsou company with Pnadelis Thalassinos, Gerasimos Andreatos and Athina Morali, in the "13 Moons" in a program that knew very big success and gave other dimension in the nightly amusement.

In March 1996 circulates the third personal disk, titled "Stous agious topous tis kardias(In the Saint Places of Heart), with music of Pnadelis Thalassinos, and lyrics Ilia Katsoyli, Manos Eleutheriou, Litsas Mpeskaki and Fotis Agkoyle. At summertime 1997 Nikos Xydakis proposes her collaboration. Sung with him in concerts per Greece and participates in his appearances of winter 1998.

Follows, in April 1998, her fourth discography work "galena palatial(Glass Palaces), music of Christos Nikolopopulous, Dimitra Galani, Pnadelis Thalassinos, Loudovikou ton anogeion, Petros Athanasiou, Yannis Geroiannis and Dani Kirimkiridi. In this disk Anastasia Moutsatsou sung, for first time, her own lyrics but also Ilia Katsoylis, and Christina Kokotass. The summertime 1998 collaborates in a line of concerts, with Yannis Markopoulos, interpreting songs of composer. At the same time makes personal concerts, with her orchestra in all Greece. In November 1998 participates in the disk "Megalos Thimos(Big anger) of Vasilis Dimitriou for television line and in 1999 in the disk "Aniskhira psefdi" with music of Mariou Strofali interpreting the song of titles of television line.

In February 2000 she circulates CD "LIVE" in that first time Anastasia Moutsatsou collaborates with Marina Skiadaresi interpreting beloved songs from the space of the Greek rock and artistically scene.

i hope u like it and that i help u...(i will be happy to read your opinions to the Translation...)

have fun from this Great CD...!

To the questions Olga put, I can say, first, that Anastasia Mutsatsu accompanied Giorgo at his first concert in Belgrade on 25 June 1995 when I first set my eyes on him, and he on me... and, second, that his first song at that concert was 'Ase me pali na su po' this being my second Giorgos' song, the first being ''Mi mu thimonis matia my'... heard a few months earlier, on the radio...

...So many years wasted at not even knowing that he exists...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0