Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynne Kleanthous

Zygos 2003

88 posts in this topic

I have just seen in Athinorama news that from 18th Dec Dalaras will at Zygos again . Great news

The site is www2.athinorama.gr/issuse/1355/themata/nyxta if this works or just check the athinroma.gr site

Στο Ζυγό ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας από 18/12 ετοιμάζει κάτι ιδιαίτερο. Μοιάζει να θέλει να επεξεργαστεί περαιτέρω την ιδέα που είχαν πέρσι οι Apurimac που, μαζί με τον Γεράσιμο Ανδρεάτο στις Γραμμές, έπλεξαν τους λάτιν ρυθμούς - κυρίως τη ρούμπα - με το ελληνικό τραγούδι. Ο ίδιος ο Νταλάρας θα στηριχτεί σε μελωδικές και ρυθμικές βάσεις του λαϊκού και ρεμπέτικου για να τις δέσει με φλαμένκο, μπαντονεόν, φάδος, τάνγκο κ.λπ.

At Zygos, Giorgos Dalaras, starting 18 december, is preparing something similar [to the Savvopoulos project described on the same page - Geske]. He seems to want to elaborate further the idea that the 'Apurimac' had last year: they, together with Gerasimos Andreatos at the Grammes, crossed the latin rythms (specially the rumba) with Greek song. Dalaras himself will rely on melodies and rythms from laiko and rembetiko, to link them with flamenco, bandoneon, fado, tango and so on.

Some news indeed!

Never a dull moment with that man :):rolleyes:

Ελπιζουμε να πει πολλα λατιν τραγουδια και να κανει πολλα και εντυπωσιακα σολο με την κιθαρα του OLE :music::):rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :music:

NIki, the quotation of your words would be too long; I think you could add "Eytixia" to your name now ( anice combination indeed, niki - eytixia). Is it so? I am glad to hear you so lucky.

And I saw Zygos already at least....

Hihi, Francois. You see? I left place for your joy.

Play "Coimbra" with me, if you will. Or "Ontem a noite" (Fernanda Baptista). Hm? It would suit to this concert in Zygos, I think. :lol: :lol: :music::):rolleyes::music:

Would it be like in March this year? A serie of concerts? And does somebdy know the concert-dates?

Imagine Christmas and/or Newyear in Greece again ...

Micki

Ας εκδηλώσω και εγώ τη χαρά μου .. :):):rolleyes::wow::music::music::) :lol: :wow: :lol: :wow::):wow:

Yes, Micky it will be a series of concerts as usually (Iera Odos, Zygos etc....). Possibly 20 or 30 concerts....

:) : :lol: :music: :lol: :music: :lol: :D :lol: :razz: :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

’λλη μια υπέροχη χρονιά έρχεται!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz::D :lol:

Ακουσε καποιος κατι νεοτερο για τις επικειμενες εμφανισεις του Γιωργου μας στο Ζυγο?

Τα ΝΕΑ

25/11/2002

Μουσικές Σκηνές

ΚΑΘΕ ΠΕΡΥΣΙ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ

Αναφέρεται σε διάφορες μουσικές σκηνές (που δεν μας ενδιαφέρουν).

Αυτό που μας ενδιαφέρει είναι:

Στον "Ζυγό" Ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας (που ακόμη δεν έχει βρει έτερο ήμισυ), στον "Ζυγό" και η Δήμητρα Γαλάνη με τον Χατζηγιάννη το Φεβρουάριο.

Τουλάχιστον μάθαμε ότι ο Νταλάρας θα είναι στο Ζυγό πριν από τον Φεβρουάριο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't imagine myself dressed up as Santa Claus in front of Dalaras.... :):)

but I would get him to sit on my knee and ask him what he would like for Christmas?!!

That would be a very hilarious situation!!! :music:

ΖΥΓΟΣ 2002 - 2003

ΤΑ ΛΑΙΚΑ ΜΑΣ ΣΥΝΑΝΤΟΥΝ ΤΑ LATIN

Έναρξη στις 19 ή 20 / 12 / 2002

Ζυγός

Νταλάρας - Ασλανίδου - Κουβανοί

Σημ: Ξέροι κανένας τους "Κουβανούς";;;;;;;;;;;;;;

:D:music::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0