Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynne Kleanthous

Zygos 2003

88 posts in this topic

BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just talked to a friend of mine who lives in Athens, and she told me that her daughter`s school tried days ago to book tables at Zygos for after the holidays and there was nothing.

I just hope they said no to them because it was a school ,other wise I won`t believe this bad luck of ours this year :blush::blush::):):):)

RENA

Παιδιά το πρωί πήρα τηλέφωνο στο Ζυγό και μίλησα ......Μου είπαν ότι μάλλον θα ξεκινήσει στις 25 του μήνα....Μπορεί όμως και αργότερα.......Αλλά σίγουρο δεν είναι τίποτα ακόμα........!!!!!!!!

:):):blush::blush::):):):music::music:

In March, I think it was about 40 euro per person, if you've reserved a table for at least four and split evenly; and about half that, if you get a bar ticket. But my memory for numbers is extremely bad... better call them and ask...

Lucky guys!!! I wish as nothing else I was with you that night! Unfotunately, I won't be in Athens! :D:D:rolleyes::D

I'll try to go to Zygos after holidays!

Anyway, I hope to tell us all the details of that night!

Ο Νταλάρασ ξεκινά στις 25 Δεκ.......:D:D:rolleyes:

Το μπουκάλι ανά 4 άτομα έχει περίπου 200-210!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agnie, you are right! It`s 50 Euros per person.

They also told me that Stelios Vamvakaris will sing Rembetika with Dalaras.

BTW Aren`t you coming with us on the27th?

I hope you do!!you can`t miss it!!!!! We`d love to see you.

RENA :D:D:rolleyes::D:D

I hope everyone has a great time on 27th!! I'd love to join you, but unfortunately I won't be able to get to Athens until January :rolleyes::D:D

Can anyone tell me the dates of performances in January? How many will there be and what is the final date?

Many thanks!! :D:D

I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in going to Zygos on January the 4th or the 5th. I'm going then with my boyfriend and I really lookforward to seeing Dalaras live. Can anyone tell me why they didn't want to make me a reservation for 2 people. Thanks in advance.

Hi Santra,

I have been to Zygos last year,and also then we could not book for 2 persons. They only sell tables,and they go up from 4 persons.So what you need to do is find you 2 more people.I wish I could go:(

Dear Marijke,

Thank you for telling me that. I was rather doubtfull, but apparenly, it is true! I do have some friends there, i.e., my boyfriend does, so if they want to go, we won't have problems, but if they don't...? Will they let us in if we don't have a table reservation? I don't want to travel 20 hours to get there (as the only way I can afford is by car!) and not get in.

If you change your mind, we can go together!

:D

Santra,both times I was there I did not have a reservation.First time,no problem at all,second time,I had to be very very persistant,and I just didn't leave.In the end I was in,thanks to some swedish girls who wanted a table with us.You will surely have better seats if you do make a reservation,yes.........

No chance for me now,although I'd love it... :(

Dear Marijke,

Thanks for the incredibly quick reply! I'll do my best to book a table, but I think it is beyond my power, at least for the time being! I only saw him once live, in Belgrade, when he performed during the bombardement. My greatest wish is to see him in a normal place and enjoy myself.

:(

Santra, if you are at Zygos as soon as they open, you can always get a bar ticket. You don't need a reservation, and it's a lot cheaper, but you are upstairs at the bar and have to stand up the whole time. I did it twice and it was GREAT. The sound is best upstairs anyway, and you get to move about the balcony and see from different angles.

If I'm still in Athens on the 4th or 5th I'm willing to make a 3rd at you table, and I know I can bribe some other member to come too. But I don't know if I' ll still be there.

Στο πρόγραμμα του Ζυγού θα συμμετέχει και ο Στέλιος Βαμβακάρης!!!!!!! :):):satisfied::satisfied:

(Είδα την αφίσα του Ζυγού)

ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ

ΡΕΜΠΕΤΙΚΑ......ΦΛΑΜΕΝΚΟ ΣΤΟΝ "ΖΥΓΟ"

Η σχέση ρεμπέτικου και μπλούζ είναι - περίπου - νομιμοποιημένη σχέση για την οποία πολλά έχουμε ακούσει και πολλά περισσότερα έχουν γραφτεί. Δεν συμβαίνει το ίδιο με τους "μυστικούς" δρόμους που μας ενώνουν με το φλαμένκο.

Φλαμένκο, ρεμπέτικο και λαϊκά είναι το μουσικό χαρμάνι που μας προτείνει φέτος ο Γιώργος Νταλάρασ σε μια ακόμη σειρά εμφανίσεών του στο Ζυγό (από αύριο), σε μια προσπάθειά του να αναδείξει "την εσωτερική φαντασμαγορία της μουσικής, σε αντίθεση με την πλαστική φαντασμαγορία και την....αμερικανίλα που μας έχει επιβληθεί τελευταία".

Περιστοιχισμένος από τους εκπροσώπους του ισπανικού γκρούπ φλάμένκο Ronda Al Alba, τον 17χρονο χορευτή Marco Antonio Himenez, την σταθερά ανερχόμενη Μελίνα Ασλανίδου (με την οποία συνεργάζεται για δεύτερη χρονιά) και έναν από τους τελευταίους ερνηνευτές του ρεμπέτικου, τον Στέλιο Βαμβακάρη (γιο του Μάρκου), εξήγησε ότι ήταν παλιό του όνειρο να κάνει μια σύνθεση ρεμπέτικου και φλαμένκο, δυο μουσικές που παρά τις αντιθέσεις τους έχουν κοινά γνωρίσματα, το πάθος, την αγάπη, την αγωνία. "Ο ιδανικότερος εκπρόσωπος γι'αυτήν την ιστορία δεν είναι άλλοσ από τον Στέλιο Βαμβακάρη."

Από αύριο λοιπόν και για 25 παραστάσεις θα έχουμε την ευκαιρία να ζήσουμε μια μάλλον "αναρθόδοξη" παράσταση και τουλάχιστον στο πρώτο μέρος του προγράμματος θα υπάρξουν και εκείνες οι ξεχωριστές στιγμές που η ισπανική κιθάρα θα συνυπάρξει με το μπουζούκι. Μέσα στο πρόγραμμα και ο χορός (γίνεται φλαμένκο χωρίς χωρό:what:. Επικεφαλής του συγκροτήματος Ronda Al Alba είναι η Reyes Martin, πρίμα τραγουδίστρια και χορεύτρια φλαμένκο,μέλος της μεγάλης κομπανίας Joaquin Cortes.

η ίδια μάλιστα δήλωσε πολύ ευχαριστημένη που βρίσκεται στη χώρα μας και απ' ότι φάνηκε, το εννοούσε. Αυτό τουλάχιστον υποδήλωσε η ζωντανή παρουσίαση ενός μάλλον θλιμμένου τραγουδιού το οποίο συνόδευσε με τα επιδέξια τακούνια του και το αγέρωχο ύφος του ο Marco Antonio Himenez.

Εκτός από αυτόν θα χορέψει η Νατάσα Ντέκα και θα παίξουν ο Juan Gonzalez (κιθάρα), o Jose Soto (κρουστά),ο Σπύρος Καρβέλας (κιθάρα) και ο Νίκος Ντενούλης(μπάσο). Το δεύτερο μέρος θα κινηθεί στους γνώριμους δρόμους του έντεχνου-λαϊκού προγράμματος, με τραγούδια παλιά και νεώτερα, που αναδεικνύουν τις πιο σημαντικές στιγμές της πορείας του ελληνικού τραγουδιού.

Τα Νέα 24 / 12 / 2002

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0