Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynne Kleanthous

Zygos 2003

88 posts in this topic

Thank you Agnie for this article. I wish I could be in Athens these days... A friend of mine from Slovenia phoned me early today to tell me he was coming back from a three-day trip to Athens for his job and thought the city was really great at this time of the year.

I told him GD was starting at Zygos tonight and he was angry at himself not to have stayed there a little longer. He'll probably be in Paris in February...

I am now thinking of all the lucky ones who will be at Zygos onFriday... :what::satisfied:

Yesterday night ,my brother called me from Zygos three times.''Una moneda le di'',''El e migrante'' and ''S'akolouthw''[ναι του Λοιζου] are a big surprise for me.Υπομονη εως αυριο.Thans Antonaki

Geeske

Rena

Aldebaran

Cristos-regnis

Vivi and George

Nikolas and a friend and his 2 friends

Niki

Apostolis

Astron

Giorgos and his friend

Heaven and her mother

An yparxei logos

Themis (Opterios)

Guitarist and Eleni

My very best wishes to all those lucky people... :):):) Enjoy every single sound of it...:rolleyes::inlove::naughty:

I'll be thinking of everyone tonight as well - I really wish I could be there too!! I know you'll all have a wonderful evening! :):):)

You lucky guys!

I hope you'll have wonderful time tonight and I certainly hope to read an impeccably detailed report as soon as you get on line!

:):):):D

Sandra

I've been told there would be 25 concerts. They are 5 times a week (from Wednesday night till Sunday night), so that would be January 26th?

Micki

Well, I have read the posts from the Zygos concert on 27th, and seen Anna's fantastic pictures - so now I have to go!! I'm going to try for Saturday 18 January (if he is definitely still there then). Will anyone else be there on that date? If not, I'll do as Geeske suggested, and go upstairs in the bar ! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hello!

I've just come back home from Athens and I had the most wonderful time in my life. I think I haven't been so happy since my University graduation!

We went to Zygos on Saturday. The place was packed. When we arrived we gave our names to one girl, and after all the people who had reservation went in, they called out our names, so that we managed to get a wonderful table right in the middle of the balcony. The view was perfect. We were sitting with a very nice Greek couple who must have though I was crazy as I was simultaneously crying and laughing. I phoned my mum to tell her we were in and I was sobbing so that she understood we hadn't managed to get in and started to comfort me! :)

The performance was incredible. I enjoyed every second. I took several pictures, although there was a guy who kept telling me it was forbidden.

Dalaras was as elegant and in the mood as always. Apart from the songs already mentioned, he played Η καρδια μου θελει να πεταξει.

He finished with Μην μου θυμωνεις ματια μου / Που'ναι τα χρονια which are my absolute faves. I was so happy and moved... and guys... I'm not a teenager anymore... . :D

Diane, I hope you'll enjoy yourself as much as I did. Please tell us afterwards how it all went.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0