Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RENA

NEW INTERVIEW

8 posts in this topic

GEORGE DALARAS-THIS IS MY LIFE.

There was a new interview in the magazine ΕΙΚΟΝΕΣ, that goes with the Ethnos newspaper every Saturday. I tried to get into the forum yesterday to inform the Greek members ,but I had no luck.

There are 4 new big photos and many small ones from his archive.

Here are some parts of the interview:

-YOU HAVE WORKED HARD. HAVEN`T YOU GOT TIRED ALL THESE YEARS?

He says:

" If you love what you are doing , you compromise in order to move on, but it doesn`t bother you. You get tired only when you do what the others want .I`ve worked a LOT, MANY WORKING HOURS but it was something I did as a hobby and not as a job. I`VE ALWAYS BEEN AN AMATEUR."

"They say I `m a tough -cruel? professional. This is a tragic contradiction though.No professional would spend six hours to make just the introduction of a song. This is completely unprofessional. The professional artist knows that time is money and he never spends it on such details"

-DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL CARRIER?

"I don`t believe something like that.................................

What is a carrier? I`t`s to improve your self your soul. To sing in somebody`s soul and and ``win ``him. Carriers are set up in our souls. If there is no ΦΙΛΟΤΙΜΟ IN THEM THEN THEY ARE SOAP-BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!

-WHAT IS HAPPINESS FOR YOU?

"Happiness is to understand what you are going through in your life. I`m happy I love the people who love me. I`m happy to smell the air and remember my childhood.It`s happiness to feel the love of the people- audience and never be ungrateful to them.

ETC.............................................................

RENA :):)

Rena, thanks so much!

Sometimes it's really better to live in Germany, as we get the Greek newspapers one day later. :)

So I just returned from Cologne.....with Εθνος from yesterday and the interview and the photos of Dalaras!!!

I think I have just seen it on a website but have not had time to read it... :)

:music: maybe you find the time to post it!

My scanner is not the best, especially with photos from magazines! But this photo I have to post ( sorry about the quality!)

I did a big laugh when I saw it, and, sorry.....you only understand when your 'old and regular' visitors of this forum!!

Dalaras on this photo, one leg on the other! Why does he cover his socks with his hand??

post-3-1033937585.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0