s gursu

Μη μιλάς,κινδυνεύει η Ελλάς

67 posts in this topic

"Μη Μιλασ Κινδυνευει Η Ελλασ-Mi Milas Kindinevi I Ellas" was made in 1989.

I have two versions of this album.The first one is the CD with 12 songs.The other one is the audio cassette version produced in Turkey by Kent Elektronik (Turkish partner of Minos-EMI).But the second one has 14 songs.The additional 2 songs are Mi Milas(Spanish version) and To Pes(Spanish version).Dalaras sings these 2 songs in Spanish.

I wonder whether these 2 songs are included in the audio cassette produced in Greece too???

S Gursu

P.S:Btw the booklet,in the music box,says that there are 11 songs in the album :)

I wonder the same. Maybe only because the tape had more space than the Album.

I'll include here the covers of this CD: "WITH 12 songs at it".

Next to that I have a booklet with the entire music in notes of all songs.

31 files which are Zipped at 7.8MB so hard to add here too.

Therefore I add , at the end a WORD file with Covers, Lyrics AND the MUSIC of the first song, The title song only.

In case someone is interested in these "music-notes sheets", let me know.

post-11-1034321191.jpg

The WORD-file as promised above did not fit, too large.

Therefore the music of the title song.

It is resized but hopefully still readable

post-11-1034321922.jpg

Melissa, there is a good deal of sheet music for Dalaras' songs. For example, I know that all of Methismena tragoudia has been published, in book form (with on the cover that brilliant foto that is also the cd-cover).

You could also have a look at παρτιτούρες section of The Greek Musician's Heaven: http://listen.to/gmh

But my question hasn't been answered yet :music:

"Does the Greek edition of this audio cassette include these 2 songs?"

S Gursu

Sarper

I don't have the tape buy my guess is no. (only a guess of course)

Actually, personally, I had no idea about the spanish versions of these two songs!

I came almost accidentally again to this album, as a whole perhaps not my favourite one.

But I noticed I tend to hear in a row three songs of it:

1. "Magnitofonissa apopse to fengari", because of its outstanding melody and a "hypnotic" text :confused:

2. "Min giriseis pia", having a lot in common with "Methismena tragoudia" and "Latin" styled music (both another albums on the top pf my favourites),

3. and, and something really outstanding: "Ithela na s' antamona".

Apart of the music and text (great names of authors :confused: ), the best possible usage of Giorgos Dalaras' vocal possibilities: generally middle ambitus, no rapid interval changes, light and discrete ornament notes (appogiaturas and trills....).

Connecting it with the topic "Press conference" active in the last days again - what are the present activities of Christos Nikolopoulos?

If we connect his name with another good recording of Dalaras: "O tragoudistis" - then, could they three (L. Papadopoulos - Ch. NIkolopoulos - G. Dalaras) be more active together again?

I know, it would be better a request for them personally, and not only here in the Forum.......

Look S Gursu, the album "Mh milas.." sold more than 750.000 copies! It is THE bestselling album... So, if those two additional songs were present, you'd find somebody to say it.

Personally I've never heard about those Spanish versions. :confused:

If anybody has any idea about them - and can upload them- please be our guests :confused: .

2 τραγούδια απο τον δίσκο 'Μη μιλάς μη γελάς' έχουν ηχογραφηθεί και στα Ισπανικά και υπάρχουνε μόνο στην ευρωπαϊκή έκδοση του δίσκου και κυκλοφορεί μόνο στο εξωτερικό. Η ελληνική έκδοση του δίσκου ΔΕΝ περιέχει αυτές τις εκτελέσεις στα Ισπανικά. Τα τραγούδια εγώ δεν τα έχω, απλά γνωρίζω την ύπαρξή τους. :confused:

Otan les "exwteriko" enoeis Agglia, Gallia, HPA klp...h' mono Ispania?

Telos pantwn, se ena-duo mhnes 8a xanapaw Londino kai 8a psaxw mpas kai ta brw :confused:

Folks, this does exist on CD with the 2 extra songs sung, in Spanish.

P.S. I just bought it on Ebay, now!! :D

Ebay always has somethng new and diferent to offer :lol: :lol:

At least tell us: were the Spanish versions of the songs nice? :D

Επειδή τυχαίνει να τά'χω τα τραγούδια,οι εκτελέσεις είναι τέλειες . Οι ενορχηστρώσεις είναι ίδιες. Μια μικρή διαφορά εκτός από τους στίχους είναι ότι στο "ΜΗ ΜΙΛΑΣ..." λείπουν στην αρχή τα κρουστά με τα οποία ξεκινάει το κομμάτι .Μπαίνει δηλαδή κατευθείαν η κιθάρα.Πραγματικά πρόκειται για cd ντοκουμέντο.

Ebay always has somethng new and diferent to offer :lol:  :lol:

At least tell us: were the Spanish versions of the songs nice? :)

I have this record since 1990 :P

The songs are just fantastic,Panos...

S Gursu :)

Look Hristaki,

Just because we are a group of people who like (or adore) everything performed by Dalaras, that doesn't mean that in Minos they have the same affection to him. After all what is a CD for them? A commercial product that cells and nothing more.

In Greece the album sold hundreds of thousands of copies and it is considered the No. 1 Greek best selling album ever.

Do you think after this success they would bother to change the original CD?:D I doubt that they even still remember of the Spanish songs.

The Latin versions were created in order to promote the CD worldwide, as bonus tracks... and of course they were as good as the Greek versions :)

These things are my personal ideas - I have nobody inside Minos who informed me :) - but I think they make some sense.

:)

What ever the reason, Minos made a mistake

these songs sound just as good in Spanish as they do in Greek.

Hristaki I love how they sound.

They are gorgeous

:)

Now I need to find someone who speaks Spanish and give me their thoughts & impression on these 2 songs sung in spanish and to bear in mind no other artist has sung these before as they are originals both from Dalaras.

:D

Man... everytime I visit the forum I come to this page and see your three-dotted edited message... :D and I keep trying to remember what was written there and what does the edited message mean :D:music:

Today I decided to write my enquiry because my curiosity is about to become an obsession :blink:

You don't have to answer. I am just writing a thought. :music:

:wacko::wacko:

These are all the versions of this album that I know of.

LP

1989 ΜΙΝΟΣ - MSM 832 - Μη μιλάς, μη γελάς, κινδυνεύει η Ελλάς (Ελληνική έκδοση - Greek release)

1989 ΜΙΝΟΣ - MSM 832 - Μη μιλάς, μη γελάς, κινδυνεύει η Ελλάς (Ελληνική έκδοση - Greek release)

1989 MINOS / NMC - MSM 832-1 - Don't Say Anything, Greece Is In Danger (Ισραηλινή έκδοση - Israeli release)

CD

1990 ΜΙΝΟΣ - MCD 832 - Μη μιλάς, μη γελάς, κινδυνεύει η Ελλάς (Ελληνική έκδοση - Greek release)

1991 MINOS-EMI - 0707981872 (EUSCD 6) - Mi Milas (Ιταλική έκδοση - Italian release)

Audio Cassette

1989 ΜΙΝΟΣ - MTCS 832 - Μη μιλάς, μη γελάς, κινδυνεύει η Ελλάς (Ελληνική έκδοση - Greek release)

1990 MINOS / KENT TCP 2547 Mi milas (Τουρκική έκδοση - Turkish release)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Italian CD release and the Turkish audio cassette release contain the extra 2 Spanish songs.

There are two Greek LP releases of this album. Both contain the same songs. The difference is on the cover. The covers are almost the same, but in one of the releases, there are names under each photo and there is a rearrangement of some names on the back covers. The other Greek LP release doesn't have names under each photo. Both Greek LP releases have the same serial number! :music::music:

What's more, there might be another international CD release by MINOS-EMI. We are not sure yet. The name of the album is "Greece is in danger" and was released around 1997 - 1999, manufactured in Greece. That's the only information we have by now (thanks to Hristara). Again, I want to point out, that we are not 100% sure about the release of this international CD release.

I have a question. Does anyone know, if the Turkish version, was released only on audio cassette? Is there a possibility that it was released on CD or LP also?

PS: A great thank you to Hristara and Sarper for their investigations and their information! :D:blush:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead