Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nikolas

Dalaras on TV

17 posts in this topic

It is 1.12 in the morning and I am wathing the Alter Channel. Yes, it is Dalaras speaking to Thanasis Lalas. The interviewer asked Dalaras, after all these that he did(big or classic orchestras), what could he still do that would surprise him? (the interviewer). Then Dalaras took his guitar and started playing and singing "Amarantos" !!!  Amarantos is a traditional song from Western Greece(Sterea Ellada and Peloponnese).

This interview is a BIG surprise! Now they play a game. Dalaras holds the guitar and the interviewer says to Dalaras.

Now, you are in this place where this thing happens. Which song do you want to hear? And Dalaras plays a small part of it!

Wow! Now I am hearing Dalaras and "The house of the rising sun"!!! He was told that he was walking in Pagkrati and in one house there was a party of people around 40 years old with songs of their youth. What song did he want to hear? There were more shocks!

Nikola, the TV show you are speaking about must have been prerecorded as Dalaras is now in New York as we speak.He arived monday around 7 pm ..I did have contact with him today and he will be in NY until sunday.I hope to speak with him again before he leaves...Of cource the show is on saturday at Saratoga springs.....

YOU GUYS JUST KILLED ME. I AM PACKING MY BAGS AND RETURNING HOME. AFTER SATURDAY OF COURSE. (whispering): did you tape it???

WHO TAPED IT and what do I have to do get a copy of that interview - go on my knees and beg?steal?borrow? do the bellydance? is there anybody you want murdered?

it's plain torture, folk, leaving this stuff out for me to read when I get to the office in the morning.

This TV show was filmed in December 18th of 2000 at "Zygos" and was shown for the first time in December 24th 2000.Unfortunately,I didn't tape it neither of the times I saw it...;)

Calm down guys!I've recorded it the first time it played on TV.As kostalenia said it was on 18 of December of 2000. Dalaras also sings "Siganopsixalisma" and he sings for one more time "Oti ki an pw den se ksexnw" only for Thanasi Lala. I don't know what do you think, but whenever i see mr.Thanasi Lala i always laugh. He is very funny with his red weird glasses.Whatever. I recorded this show on my PC using my TV tuner, so I can write a CD with this show.Whoever wants this show just contact me.

Apostoli, this video has to be in your CD for me!

Saranti I don't think it was your guitar

Kostalenia, your sutzuk is waiting in my house. They don't last too much, I think I will eat them!

Nikola, I'm waiting you to come here to Athens, so I can give you these CDs.

Esis iste tixeroi! Emois edw stin Kipro pou etsi tixi na doume ton Ntalara apo to alter!! (afou auto den ekpempi kan stin Kipro). Auto pou mono exoume ti dinatothta na blepoume ine optikografimena stigmiotipa apo emfanisis tou Ntalara se sinablies, ta opoia stigmiotipa ine parmena apo ellinika kanilia (pou ekpempoun mono stin Ellada ennow)!!!

Imaste dismoiroi, ti na kanoume?

Ela Yanni

Mi diamartirese...to emathes oti Kiprios agorase enan elliniko doriforo? Pare ena piato kai pistevo oti tha ta pianis ola...

Αποστόλη

Περιττό να σου πω ότι δε μου έγραψες το σημείο όπου του παίζει τον "Αμάραντο"....δεν το στέλνεις με email αυτό το μικρό κομμάτι;

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0