Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andreas

What Dalaras record is your most played?

13 posts in this topic

So, we all have our favourite records of Dalaras, but it is not always so that the favourite record also is the most played one.

Which one do you listen to the most?

I tend to listen to To elliniko prosopo...

Andreas

Difficult quastion. I go nowhere without '' 50 XRONIA REMBETIKO''.Also I listen very often the album''OI MAHDES OI HLIOI MOU''.There are so many........ ;):pity::pity::pity:

I don't know "Elliniko prosopo" yet, well, in a couple of days I hope to get it.

Absolutely the most played: Sillogi 1/1 (Ta chromata tou chronou), Otan anthizoun pasxalies (Koujoumtzis, of course) and Methismena tragoudia.

The most played song: of course, MI mou thimoneis. All the 24 years

George Dalaras A PORTRAIT.

A great collection!!!!!!!!!!!! for old and new members. I`ve been listening to it all summer.

RENA ;):pity:

to "elliniko prosopio"followed closely by Ta kata Markon, Ymnoi aggelon, yia ta tragoudia kai ego ftaio......

;) but, what a difficult question Andreas ! :pity:

I seem to have two kinds of favourite records.

The kind I can (and will) listen to, always and anywhere, while cooking, working, driving, bicycling, never mind what. Examples: Απονα μάτια, Καλώς τους, Η άσφαλτος, all the live cd's...

And the records I love even more, but that listen to while doing nothing else except listen - so they get played less often. Example: τα κατά Μάρκον.

The only record that comes into both categories equally is Το Ελληνικό πρόσωπο, and, in a lesser measure, Σεργιάνι στον κόσμο and Μικρά Ασία.

I wonder if anyone else has the same experience?

I have, kind off. I don't sit still very easily.

So, when I'm busy doing whatever, I listen to the same kind you listen to, Geske.

And at nights, when my neighbour finally stops the noise he calls music, I listen to the other kind - also that kind that you listen to - and only listen. And still, not all the time only listening, I could also be writing, knitting, ... a more sitting-thing doing.

Micki

Hi everyone

In order to really answer this Topics qustion

I think its best if I start off a new topic

as it correlates to here but doesn't fully answer the question

so eveyone look for my new Thread

and pleazzee post awya

:D

:)

Let's see....I tend to listen to the live recording of Iera Odos (the first one) a lot, as well and the "unplugged" live CD and "50 xronia rebetiko". When I get nostalgic I listen to "Ta tragoudia mou". That album takes me back to my high school and care-free days......

ILIAS :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0