Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anna

Νίκος Αντύπας

18 posts in this topic

The CD I'm listening to is 'Κάτω απ' την Ακρόπολη', see topic 'looking for a song' mysterious street.

I bought it some weeks ago and it's getting one of my favourites! Played and played again, although only 2 songs by Dalaras.

Never saw this serie on TV, no idea (yet) which story goes on, but the music of the whole CD got me!

I can't imagine how new melodies are 'born', for this I really admire the persons who are doing this and doing it great, the composers.

The music of 'Κάτω απ' την Ακρόπολη' is by Nikos Antypas.

I heard this name before. Yes, 'mad about you' he did the mixing and also played guitar and drums.

Within the famous magazine 'Eikones' I found the advice to a new? work by Nikos Antypas, Lina Nikolakopoulou and Yiannis Spathas (Οπωσδήποτε παράθυρο)!!

So now I'm asking who knows more about Nikos Antypas?

Anna,

I think Nikos Antypas

also wrote the songs

for Alexiou back in '94

with her hit cd "Ehy" or is it "hey"

well something like that.

this cd had a different flair for Alexiou

and were definately not for kefi & horo

as I've presented my thesis topic on that already in another thread.

hint Olga hint?

Btw does anyone know if Nikos Antypas

is related to the Laiko singer Antypas?

and what is Antypas (The laiko singers) 1st name?

:lol:

Probably one of the best drummers in Greece ! One of the "Socrates", with Yiannis Spathas.

I met him several times at Farantouri rehearsals and concerts. Great musician indeed.

Probably one of the best drummers in Greece ! One of the "Socrates", with Yiannis Spathas.

You mean Nikos Antypas?

He was together with Spathas in the group Socrates??

Nikos Antypas was the major Dalaras' drummer during the 80's until I think 1991 (?) .. when he participates in the LIVE album from Attikon..

Afterwards, he continued his career as an orchestrator and as a composer.

He has done the orchestration with his own (electronic) styl of the CD of Arvanitaki MENO EKTOS of 1991 (which is the most important disc I think in her career)

An then he started composing songs for:

Haris Aleksiou - DI' Efhon (1992)

Haris Aleksiou - EI! (1994) - the 2 LPs/CDs which changed the style of music of Aleksiou and brought her next to a new audience.. a style that she maintened up to the end of the 90's

and the 2 discs with Alkistis Protopsalti which also changed her style:

LAVA (1997)

and YDROGEIES SFAIRES (2001) , especially the first one had a great success in Greece..

and also some soundtracks and a CD with Elli Paspala

He also redacted the orchestration of the CD - tribute to Savopoulos of 1998 in the songs of Kotsiras, Aleksiou and Protopsalti..

-----------

He has a very - own - special (I like it :lol: ) styl but I think in some songs he repeats the same style, the same melodies and orchestrations..

:)

:razz: I was thinking that they were the same person??? :rolleyes:

Anyway,I have Meno Ektos of Arvanitaki,Di Efchon,Zodanes Ihografisis 92/97 and Hei of Alexiou (oh and i asfaltos as well :blink: ) with Adipas songs.

Most of the songs in Di Efchon and Hei are by Adipas.But I can't say that they are all very influencing songs :blush: (At least they aren't for me :pity: )

But certainly he made some exceptional songs such as S'exasa :) Di Efchon,Na Ziso i Na Petano and Magissa...

S Gursu

You mean Nikos Antypas?

He was together with Spathas in the group Socrates??

In Alexiou's ΔΙ ΕΥΧΩΝ CD Adipas was playing the drums and the keyboard whilst Spathas was playing the guitar :)

S Gursu

Within the famous magazine 'Eikones' I found the advice to a new? work by Nikos Antypas, Lina Nikolakopoulou and Yiannis Spathas (Οπωσδήποτε παράθυρο

Yes, it is a new CD. I'm hearing songs from it now and then on Μελοδία, and I like them.

Christo, this Nikos Antypas has nothing to do with the other one, in any terms...as Foivos Delivorias has nothing to do with Foivos, the compsoer of pop songs...

By the way, some time not very long ago, I heard that Nikos Antypas would be the composer of one of the future albums of Dalaras...I don't know how much truth is in this... :D

No relation as mentioned..

Antypas is the first name of the singer Antypas!! :) His full name is Antypas Masloumidis (!! :D) and as it is not so artistic he limited to "Antypas".... :D

The Information ON "Who played which Instrument at what Album" can be found in the section "DISKOGRAFIES"

As an example, because it was mentioned above in this same thread:

Attikon with Papakwnstandinou:

Όνομα μουσικού Έπαιξε...

Μάκης Μαυρόπουλος μπουζούκι, τζουρά

Γιάννης Σπάθας ηλεκτρική και ακουστική κιθάρα

Νίκος Αντύπας τύμπανα, midi drums

Χρήστος Ζέρβας κιθάρες (ηλεκτρική & ακουστική), μπαγλαμά

Νίκος Ζέρβας πλήκτρα

Πάνος Γκέκας πλήκτρα, πιάνο

Γιώργος Νταλάρας ακουστική κιθάρα, μπαγλαμά, ούτι, τζουρά, φυσαρμόνικα

Αχιλλέας Περσίδης κλασική κιθάρα

Τάκης Μπουρμάς ηλεκτρικό μπάσο

Αποστόλης ’νθιμος κρουστά

When you look at the site itself it is "more beautiful put together"

Μια μέρα μετά τα γενέθλιά του, έφυγε χθες από τη ζωή ο Νίκος Αντύπας. Ένας από τους σημαντικότερους μουσικούς των τελευταίων πενήντα χρόνων και εξίσου σημαντικός συνθέτης και ενορχηστρωτής...

Mε αυτή την αφορμή, πάμε δεκατέσσερα και πλέον χρόνια πίσω, για να παρακολουθήσουμε μια από τις τηλεοπτικές «Συναντήσεις» του Λευτέρη Παπαδόπουλου η οποία ήταν αφιερωμένη στον Νίκο Αντύπα...

Έτσι σαν κατευόδιο...

Καλό ταξίδι Νίκο...

Η «συνάντηση» του Νίκου Αντύπα με τον Λευτέρη Παπαδόπουλο

01/02/2022

ΣΥΝΤΑΚΤΗΣ

Θανάσης Γιώγλου

https://www.ogdoo.gr/erevna/rakosyllektika/i-synantisi-tou-nikou-antypa-me-ton-lefteri-papadopoulo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0