Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agnie

Συναυλίες που χάσατε!

13 posts in this topic

Σίγουρα θα έχετε χάσει κάποια συναυλία του Νταλάρα, για οποιονδήποτε λόγο!!!!!!!!! Ποιά είναι λοιπόν αυτή που χάσατε και θα δίνατε τα πάντα να ήσασταν εκεί;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

-:blink:

ΟΙ ΣΥΝΑΥΛΙΕΣ ΣΤΟ ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟ ΣΤΑΔΙΟ ΤΟ 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

:blink:

Agnie, I can think of two just from the tip of my head.

For starters:

How about the Concert of Hope, I was planning on going to that

but never made it.

and there was to be the Concerts with Mondo Melodia the one that one would have featured the Iraqi singer Khazem El Kasar but

alas that tour never took place so no concert.

And how about all the ones that recently took place through out the last few years in Greece alone.

:huh:

Oopps too many to list here I'm afraid to say.

I will not speak about concerts that I couldn't attend because of my age (only six months year old :rolleyes: in October of 1983 .. to attend the concerts in Olympic Stadium or other concerts during the late 80's or early 90's (attikon, concert in new_york in 1994 etc..).

There is a concert that I could easily (as it was held in Thessaloniki.. my city despite the "tsimpimeni" :razz: price of the ticket) attend 2 years ago .. but I missed it :( ..

It was the concert of George Dalaras and the Ossipov Russian Orchestra in Thessaloniki Theatro Gis on 18th September 2000, I planned to be there since July (I had attended the Difono Concert with Dalaras and other artists that month in Thessaloniki where he announced the concert of September) but unexpectedly .. I had to be abroad (it was decided some weeks before the concert .. πάλι καλά που δεν είχα κόψει εισητήριο :D ) so the concert remained only a dream for me.. Fortunately ERT-3 had played the video of this concert the following easter so I had - έστω - the chance to have a picture of the show . After that I try to be in almost every concert of Dalaras in Thessaloniki .. as I realised that he will not sing forever but for some - few I think - years more!

This a concert that I couldn't have missed .. Of course, there are many other concerts of Dalaras that I would like to be there (concerts in Iera Odos, Attikon, Peroke, Orfeas, Tenta.. concerts with great orchestras in Herodeum etc.., the concert in Megaro Mousikis in 1994 "Kai Me Fos .. Kai Me Thanaton..).

If I had the opportunity, money and time.. I would have no problem to be in every concert he has done.. :blink: :huh:

ΟΙ ΣΥΝΑΥΛΙΕΣ ΣΤΟ ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟ ΣΤΑΔΙΟ ΤΟ 1983

I was born, I was even old enough, I just didn't know back then, not a thing about it.

Micki

He started his singing career the year I started living,

and it took me 24 years to go see him live

and then (this is really bad part)

it took me ten more to go see him again!

(I've done my best to make up, since, but of course I never will).

The year 2000 was a particularly bad one for me when it comes to missing out on seeing Dalaras live. I was in Greece at the time, visiting friends and relatives and had to return to Australia on 1 September that year. To my horror, found out that there was going to be a GD concert at the Irodio theatre on 10 September (or around that time). I couldn't belive the bad timing and that I was going to miss out on that concert because I had a return ticket for 1 September.

On returning to Australia, I was in Sydney in late September for the 2000 Olympic Games when I found out that GD was coming to Australia for a concert as part of the ceremonies of handing over the Games to Greece. I couldn't believe my luck!!! I rang up the venue, booked my tickets and was getting all excited about this concert. There was even a short article of DG in a Sydney newspaper, saying that he was in Australia. And then came the BIG disappointment. The concert was cancelled because of the fairy boat tragedy in Paros that year where many people drowned. I was so disappointed......I could not believe my luck...missing out on TWO opportunities to see him !!! :huh:

And to make it worse, I haven't had a chance to see GD live since the 1983 concert at the Olympic stadium in Greece. He has toured Australia a number of times but for several reasons I haven't been able to go to his concerts.

But next time he's here I'm going to be one of the first to line up for tickets!!!!! :blink:

ZY-GOS 2002. BUt never mind, it was the time I was taking part in it via Internet and your reports. Not so bad time, because this made me beiνg seriously involved into the work of this Community.

Ποτε μην κλαις.....

I`ve been to so many of his concerts that someone would never believe how bad I still feel I hadn`t been able to attend the concerts in the Olympic stadium in 1983.

Thank God ERA 2 WAS BROADCASTING THE PROGRAMME!!!! and me and my cousins were all over the radio, trying to imagine we were actually there.We got so furious when they stopped broadcasting the concert around 12.00 for the news and then NOTHING.

Next day we read in the newspapers that thousands of people phoned at the radio station to complain about it.

Another big disappointment was with the CONCERTS about TSITSANIS.

I had already booked a plane ticket and a hotel room but I was 3 hours late to get in touch with the Megaro ticket office ,the lines were so busy and I was at school working. It was so embarracing when I burst into tears while still on the phone ,telling the lady that she was definitely lying to me. I think she was shocked, too , by my reaction.

It was only after the press conference when Dalaras himself said that the tickets were sold out in 3 hours that I calmed down.

He has promised us- his funs in Thessaloniki- that we`ll see him in the Thessaloniki Megaro with the same presentation untill the end of 2002. :blink: :huh:

I hope so!!!!!!!!!

RENA

- OLYMPIC STADIUM 1983- of cource

- DIAGONIOS from the years of 70's

- TENTA with Haroula from the 80's

- PEROKE with HARIS and PANOS [1985]

- some SOCIAL-POLITIC concerts from 70's [with Theodorakis,with Loizos]

After 1990, I have been-almost - in every concert of Yiorgos Dalaras in Greece.

I would give anything to be at the Olympic Stadium in 1983. At list ,we have the opportunity to enjoy the concert by watching it ,on video.

His concert in Gokceada/Imvros :(:rolleyes::)

It was in 1996,summer time...

He was there for the Panagia.

There were no promotions...

No orchestras...Just him and his guitar :) ...

The other day,I saw it on the newspaper.(with two lines :D ):

"Yesterday,Panagia was celebrated on Gokceada.A famous Greek singer,Yeorgos Dallaras, held a concert for 900 people".

That was all :pity::D:pity::D:pity::D:pity::(:pity::(:pity::(:pity::(:pity::(:pity::(:pity:

S Gursu :(

post-1-1036751575.jpg

On Monday, 11th of September of 1995 I went to Patra to apply for a room in the Halls of Residence. I went there only for the paperwork, if it was possible not to go, I would not. But it was. I arrived late in the evening. Next day, Tuesday, I went to the University to do the papers etc. Then back to the town. I was in such a hurry (I can't explain why) that I went directly to the bus station. I took the bus and left. While the bus was going, it was the first time I noticed the posters in the streets. Dalaras in Patra stadium, on the 13th of September. I was there but already leaving, on the 12th. If I knew, I wouldn't....I think. By that time, I had been only to one concert of his.

μια απο τις παραστασεις οι οποιες θα ηθελα να ημουν

ειναι Νταλαρας-Παπακωνσταντινου..βεβαια ημουν 10-11 ετων

αλλα να αναφερω οτι πριν αρχισω να θαυμαζω το Γιωργο Νταλαρα

ακουγα πολυ το Βασιλη....

σε αυτη τη συναυλια θα πρεπει να γινοταν το αδιαχωρητο....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0