Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agnie

"Για τον Γρηγόρη", Ζωντανή ηχογράφηση

40 posts in this topic

Μόλις αγόρασα το cd.

Είναι πάρα πολύ ωραίο!!!!!!!!!!!!

Δυστηχώς, όμως δεν έχει το ντουέτο του Νταλάρα μα τον Κότσιρα. Κρίμα γιατί ήταν πολύ ωραίο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apostoli, thanks for the photos!

Just a question, on the photo, where they are all together, in the middle next to Terzis, this one is the son of Bithikotsis??

And who is the one on the left corner, next to Bassis?

Yes Anna! This is the son of Bithikotsis! The other one next to Basis is Antwnis Remos. He is a new singer.

Antonis Remos

Just saw at www.musiccorner.gr, he's no. 1 with the song 'Τι σου 'χω κάνει'!!

Do I have to know him??

Καλημέρα σε όλους,

’ννα, ναι στο κέντρο της φωτογραφείας είναι ο γιός τπυ Μπιθικώτση και αριστερά μετά τον Μπάση είναι ο Αντώνης Ρέμος. :)

Antonis Remos

Just saw at www.musiccorner.gr, he's no. 1 with the song 'Τι σου 'χω κάνει'!!

Do I have to know him??

:) Personally, this double CD of Bithikotsis is going to be the only CD that I have which includes Antwnis Remos.... :D

Antonis Remos

Just saw at www.musiccorner.gr,  he's no. 1 with the song 'Τι σου 'χω κάνει'!!

Do I have to know him??

Remos up to the moment is a well-known commercial (= I a mean singers that their work has as an aim not the quality but the great sales..) POP-laikos singer in Greece.. but there are many commercial singers here (in Greece) with many sales and a great audience but it doesn't mean that their work is a work of great quality.. ;)

He has a good voice but his songs are not the best.... :blush::pity::pity: Of course he is in a better level (he has done and does some efforts to do collaborations with singers like Alkistis Protopsalti & Giannis Parios) than other commercial singers in Greece who have σουξέ but when you compare him with "έντεχνους" singers he doesn't count a lot..

So no.1 and sales etc... is not a very good parameter for us to choose singers.. :):music:

. but there are many commercial singers here (in Greece) with many sales and a great audience but it doesn't mean that their work is a work of great quality.. :music:

Christo, not only in Greece, all over the world!!

But thanks anyway for the comment.

Btw. what's about the story of Leverkusen and Xidous? :)

... :lol: :lol: :lol: I lost the magazine....(very usual for me..) .. Somebody in my house must have thrown it out without asking me first.. :lol: :lol: I'm sorry..

So I can't copy the story here but fortunately I remember something:

"Xydous was in Germany in Leverkouzen .. somewhere out of the railway station.. just arrived there. He was waiting for a taxi and finally when he found one.. he had to share the taxi with another man who waited for a taxi for a long time too.. During the way to their destination, Xydous discovered that the other man next to him was a Greek man!! They had a little conversation and when he finally arrived to his destination (the other.. not Xydous) he found he hadn't money (or his wallet was stolen.. I don't remember..) to pay the taxi driver.. Xydous was willing to help him and finally offered him the necessary Deutch Marks.. The Greek Man said: "Geia Sou Magka S' Agapo!!" ..." :):music:;)

Αυτά λοιπόν συνέβησαν (ή περίπου αυτά) μια βραδυά στο Λεβερκούζεν λίγο έξω απ' το σταθμό.. Η ιστορία έχει να κάνει με λίγα λόγια με έναν Έλληνα συμπατριώτη και ένα TAXI. Αν κάποιος έχει κρατήσει το "Ε" της προηγούμενης Κυριακής, ας βοηθήσει.. :pity::blush::pity:

Wow....ET1 Showed something about the new CD some minutes ago at the 12 o clock news... And it had some moments from the concert! :(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0