Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scrooge_7

Συναυλία 9ης Μαΐου - Ημέρα της Ευρώπης

32 posts in this topic

The orchestra was the Cyprus State Orchestra, this one conducted by my landsman Maciej Zoltowski, whose name will not appear there with proper Polish fonts...

Agnie, thanks! what about the torch then?

Agnie, allo ena eyxaristw ki apo mena gia tis fotos! :):rolleyes::music:

Einai alitheia oti ypirxe megali kathisterisi gia tin enarksi tis sinaulias??

Apostoli, sxetika me poio thema ipirxan politikes proektaseis, oi opoies itan ligo enoxlitikes?

:music::music::music::what::music:

Oi omilies eixan sxesi me tin Eyrwpaiki Enwsi kai tin dieyrinsi...

Proswpika den me enoxlisan idiaitera, kathws i synaylia ginotan giati ekeini tin imera itan i imera tis Eyrwpis, opote itan anamenomenes.

To periexomeno tous -ayto itan ligo enoxlitiko i kalytera afeles- itan kyriws gia to "lampro" mellon tis Eyrwpis, gia to neo oikodomima pou xtizetai kai oi baseis tou tethikan "epi ellinikou edafous", gia to poso simantiko einai ktl...

Ayta panw-katw, giati den mporw na pw oti imoun kai poli sigkentrwmeni... :music::)

Ksereis poli kala Maria mou oti sthn Ellada iparxei idiaiterh sinepeia oson afora thn wra.H sinavlia argise na arxisei mono...1,5 wra peripou :music:

Hello guys, does anyone know why the concert was late to begin and why there were no olympic circles on the sky as it had been said? :music:

I know, I was there, 5 to 6 meters from Dalaras...

So I did see some comotion about a " technical matter" and this is when it was probably decided that there would not be any lights in the sky, showing the Olympic circles, and later I learned that it was about not to scare the owls that live in the nearby trees at Acropolis. Dalaras did not seem very pleased with the news, and anyway the fireworks could scare the birds as much, and they did the fireworks, so when the time came, he sang just the MI MOU THIMONIS MATIA MOU, when asked for BIS, and left without comming back though there were more shouts about "bis"... He drank something from a bottle that Anna gave him for refreshement and I was QUITE near, but had no guts to get even nearer and the moment was not right...

Anyway I was hoping that there would be an explanation or an apppology about not showing the Olympic lights in the sky, but there was nothing, not then or later...Quite misterious...

And, before the concert began, there had been, on the road that leads to Acropolis from the Melina Mercuri's monument, some quite funny bands from all the countries from the EU, among which, I think, the most interesting one was a band from Edingbourgh, pipe players, 2O of them at least, all in the national Scotish costumes, and most of them quite elderly gentlemen looking very proud for being there and doing what they were doing!.. A beautiful sight, that one was...

Anyone saw something interesting of sharing here?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0