Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henk de leeuw

Dalaras-marinella In London

61 posts in this topic

Βαμμενα κοκκινά μαλλιά;

και ... κάθε νύχτα ;;;

Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες. Ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ !!!

Micki

:( Marijke, you're always lucky with your 'after' concert shoots!!

I just remembered the one from Moustaki!

Thank you!

Big face, really. Big voice too.

I've just checked the official site and they posted a comment on the London concert. I had not seen it before. From what I understood George Michael and family were there!

:) and this I found at the official Dalaras website:

ΜΑΡΙΝΕΛΛΑ - ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΝΤΑΛΑΡΑΣ

"ΜΑΖΙ"

Οι δύο κορυφαίοι ερμηνευτές παρουσίασαν το γνωστό πλέον σε όλους και αγαπημένο πρόγραμμα, το βράδυ Παρόντες στη λαμπερή βραδιά ήταν μεταξύ άλλων ο George Michael και η οικογένειά του, επίλεκτα μέλη της ελληνικής παροικίας του Λονδίνου καθώς και πολλοί Έλληνες φοιτητές.

:D ...and this we had already

Good for me, Anna, next time I'll try to read the posts in Greek! :D

The fact is that many times I see a big post and as I know it will take me about 2345 years to decipher it, I skip it. Shame on me! :razz:;):)

What a concert! My first Dalaras concert, and that Marinella! :D My first greek concert too. I shall never forget it! It seemed so short to me though. My girlfriend fell in love with the man. :) She got better now (hi hi)... Where and when is his next concert?

I have not really had a chance to add my comments. Wonderful concert and wonderful audience. Great to meet other members. I last saw Marinella in Plaka in the 1970's and I was amazed at the strength of her voice so many years later. And her dancing. She certainly had "kefi". We laughed so much when one man in the audience shouted out "panagia mou" as she was dancing. It was all over too soon and I almost felt I had dreamt the whole evening. I found it very hard to sleep. Went to Trehantiri next morning to buy MAZI and they had sold out!!!!!!! Did treat myself to a CD by Manolis Mitsias.

:lol:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0