Followers 0
christos-regnis

Dalaras at Irodio 2 & 3/8/2004

99 posts in this topic

Το πρόγραμμα της συναυλίας 2/8/2004:

A' Μέρος:

Γιώργος Νταλάρας

1. Μεσόγειος (Μουστακί)

2. Θάλασσα Πικροθάλασσα - Τι είναι αυτό που μας ενώνει (along with Fons Musicalis)

3. Θάλασσα πλατιά

4. Το καραντί :)

5. Ελληνόφωνο Κάτω Ιταλίας

6. Luna Rossa (με τον Eddy Napoli)

Eddy Napoli

7.. Scetate

8. Scapricciatello

Γιώργος Νταλάρας

9. Dicitincello Vuie (along with Eddy Napoli)

10. Spente Le Stelle (μαζί με τη σοπράνο Αναστασία Ζαννή Μακρυνικόλα)

11. Corsica

12. Ασπρο Περιστέρι

Mira Anwar Awad

13.. Ya HAbibi

14. After all the rain

Γιώργος Νταλάρας

15. Ήταν Πέντε, ήταν έξι (along with Mira Anwar Awad)

16. Yad Anouga (along with Mira Anwar Awad)

17. Τα βεγγαλικά σου μάτια

18. Μες του Βοσπόρου τα στενά (μαζί με Χαλή Μουσταφά - Μεχμέτ Μουσταφά)

19. Σαν το μετανάστη (μαζί με Χαλή Μουσταφά - Μεχμέτ Μουσταφά)

Χαλή Μουσταφά - Μεχμέτ Μουσταφά

20. Leim Lei

21. Mavilim

Γιώργος Νταλάρας

22. Τι είναι αυτό που μας ενώνει (μαζί με Χαλή Μουσταφά - Μεχμέτ Μουσταφά)

23. Χρυσοπράσινο Φύλλο

Β' Μέρος:

Γιώργος Νταλαρας (με Στέφανο Κορκολή στο πιάνο)

24. Μια θάλασσα μικρή (πιάνο - φωνή)

25. Πόσο κραταέι ένα όνειρο

26. Havana (along with Dulce Pontes) :)

Dulce Pontes :D (με Στέφανο Κορκολή στο πιάνο)<:

27. As Maos Que Trago

28. Lagrimas

29. Asturias

30. Naufraggio

31. Cancao Do Mar

(σ' ένα τραγούδι fado με τη συνοδεία του Γ. Νταλάρα στο μπαγλαμά)

Γιώργος Νταλαρας

32. O Mare e Tu (along with Dulce Pontes)

33. Ό,τι κι αν πω δεν σε ξεχνώ (εισαγωγή)

MAcarena Giraldez Losada, Marco Jimenez Antonio, Compania Flamenca "Ronda Al Alba"

Γιώργος Νταλαρας

34. Amor-Amor

35. Σβήσε τη φλόγα

36. (Σάλα - Σάλα)

37. L' Hisotria D' Un Amor

Γιώργος Νταλαρας

38. Una Moneda Le Di

39. Νύχτα (συνοδεία συνόλου 5 πνευστών)

40. Θεος Αν είναι :D (συνοδεία συνόλου 5 πνευστών)

41. Τι είναι αυτό που μας ενώνει - Μεσόγειος

42. Εncores (όλοι μαζί)

[Dicitincello Vuie, L' Hisotria D' Un Amor, Havana]

43. Μη μου θυμώνεις μάτια μου

Περισσότερα σχόλια σύντομα. :music::music:B):wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Geia sou Xrhsto mou derbish! Na'sai kala. :)

Ap'oti blepw h sunaulia htan kati parapanw apo kataplhktikh!:music:

Thn hxografhsan arage? :music:

Perimenoume perissotera sxolia...polla sxolia...para polla :):D

Kai pali euxaristoume :D

Mia erwthsh: Sto Amor-Amor, ekei pou leei "Contigo, contiiiiiiiiigooooooooooooooooooo" to leei opws einai sto CD? 'H diaforetika?

Pote den mporea na to tragoudhsw san ton Ntalara... :)

I've just returned back...I don't know from where to begin? Eddy Napoli,Dulce Pontes (I was left speechless when she performed),the turkish singers Halil Moustafa and Mehmet Moustafa,Miss Makrinikola singing "Spente le Stelle" or the company from Spain?I was astounded hearing for the first time "Corsica" with Greek lyrics sang by Dalaras.Also when he sang with Dulce Pontes as a duet.A magnificent night!

I would like to thank

Rena,Agnie,Vivian,Spiros,Christos,Agglelos,Anna,Niki,Marijke,Irina,Diane,Margarette and her husband and celeste for the magnificent night.(I hope I haven't left anyone out).Thank you all!

-John

Thanks Christos, Giannis for these first impressions.

That must have been some concert :)

Looking forward for more and more details too :)

The second night was even better. The program was almost the same with 2-3 changes in some songs:. 3,5 hours full of music. At the end of the concert the audience was really demanding so as to bring all the singers & musicians back on stage and making Dalaras sing "Paraponemena Logia" giving the most impressive finale to these 2 unforgettable concerts :):)

Wait for a more detailed report when I go back to Thessaloniki.

Wait for a more detailed report when I go back to Thessaloniki.

Christo, I look forward to reading your report. For my part, I am not sure I can find the words. Those that immediately come to mind (magnificent? awesome? stunning?) are simply not good enough. After last year, and Mikra Asia, I thought I had seen the best ever concert. Now, after the last two nights, I know I was wrong :)

I think I need to come back down to earth before I can post anything more, except to say this - Dulce Pontes was extraordinary and stole the show I think. (Celeste, you had every right to be proud :) )

To everyone who attended, it was a joy to meet you all again. I had the BEST time.

Παρακολούθησα την χτεσινή βραδιά(3/8) στο Ηρώδειο και θα την χαρακτήριζα ,με μια λέξη ,ονειρική! Ήταν από τις καλύτερες συναυλίες του Νταλάρα που έχω παρακολουθήσει τα τελευταία χρόνια. Ο Νταλάρας ήταν κάτι παραπάνω από τέλειος! Και σε πολύ μεγάλη φόρμα!Έκανε ό,τι ήθελε με τη φωνή του και σε τόσα διαφορετικά είδη τραγουδιών! Και όχι μόνο με τη φωνή αλλά και με τα τόσα όργανα που άλλαζε συνεχώςστα χέρια του.Η παράσταση βέβαια είχε την προσωπική του σφραγίδα και ιδιαίτερη εντύπωση μου έκανε η καλοκουρδισμένη ορχήστρα του, που ,σχεδόν, ανταποκρίθηκε άριστα στις δύσκολες απαιτήσεις μιας τέτοιας βραδιάς.

Αν θα μπορούσα να σημειώσω τις πιο δυνατές στιγμές ,μιας καταπληκτικής, διάρκειας 3,5 ωρών ,βραδιάς, αυτές θα ήταν οι εξής :

-Η μοναδική ερμηνεία στο Corsica

-Η αισθαντική ερμηνεία του στο Θάλασσα μικρή

-Η συγκίνηση που έβγαλαν τα ντουέτα του με τους Χαλή και Μεχμέτ Μουσταφά

-Τα υποδειγματικά και άρτια ντουέτα του με την Mira Anwar Awad και την Dulce Pontes.

Η Dulce Pontes είναι ένα μοναδικό μαγικό πλάσμα με απέραντη φωνή και ενέργεια. Ένα πλάσμα που το λατρεύεις αμέσως και σε μαγεύει ,όπως μάγεψε όλο το Ηρώδειο που την αποθέωσε χειροκροτώντας την όρθιο!

Η συνάντηση αυτή πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να καταγραφεί σε CD!

Θα κλείσω τις εντυπώσεις μου επαναλαμβάνοντας πόσο εκπληκτικός ήταν ο Νταλάρας. Δεν πίστευα στα μάτια μου το πόσο καλός ήταν! Νομίζω ότι με τη χθεσινή βραδιά έκανε μια, με την καλή έννοια, επίδειξη των μεγάλων του δυνάμεων. Νομίζω ότι είναι πλέον το πρότυπο, κι όχι μόνο για την Ελλάδα, του ολοκληρωμένου καλλιτέχνη. Πάντως για την Ελλάδα σήμερα είναι ότι το σπουδαιότερο έχει να επιδείξει ο μουσικός μας πολιτισμός.

Προσυπογράφω όσα αναφέρεις Τάσο,μόνο θ'αλλάξω την ημερομηνία,ήμουν στην πρώτη συναυλία στις 2/8. :):):):) Ηταν δυό μοναδικές βραδιές!!!

-John

Dear members,

I totally agree with Tasos , John and Diane. These were 2 unforgettable nights and it was really great to be there with all of you.

How many times in real life can someone say `I`m happy` and really mean it. Well, I was really happy , I still am.

At the first concert we had no idea what we were going to experience, so everything that was happening on stage was a pleasant shock.

My god, there were so many of them, it was as if we were going UP AND UP AND UP. For more than three hours I was on the top of the world. I don`t think I can find words to describe exactly how I felt, but I hope you can get the idea.

What can I say about Dalaras? He is more than a GREAT SINGER and MUSICIAN but he is still ONE OF US.

You could see that he was very happy too, he had fulfilled his dream. He connected perfectly with all his guests and they were all happy to be there with him.

They were all very good, but Hrodion got on fire when D. Pontes came on stage and started singing. I`m pretty sure that most people had never listened to any FADOS before, but she immediately captivated all of us with her divine voice.

When the members met after the concert, we were all stunned. We still didn`t believe what we had just seen and heard.

The second night was even better. I can never understand how he does it.

Both concerts were outstanding but I`ll never forget KARANTI and UNA MONEDA LE DI. His singing in MIA THALASSA MIKRH was perfect but CORSICA really tore me apart. Such a difficult song with so beautiful Greek lyrics.

Yes, the big moment both days was MES TOU VOSPOROU TA STENA and TI EINAI AFTO POU MAS ENWNEI, and I`m really glad the audience got the message and participated as it should.

As Christos has allready mentioned the audience at the end were very demanding and Dalaras came back and he said``I know I`m going to upset you with my song but I`ll be very happy to hear you sing it`` He gave us PARAPONEMENA LOGIA .Everybody was standing up and singing their hearts out, and I again fell to pieces- some of them are still missing!

I just hope there will be a CD or a DVD so that all of you who were not there can enjoy maybe the best musical show ever.

RENA :)

Πράγματι ΕΚΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΕΣ ερμηνείες από όλους. Ο Νταλάρας ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΟΣ!

Πήγα και στις 2 παραστάσεις και όντως η δεύτερη βραδυά ήταν πιό καλή από την πρώτη. Θεωρώ ότι το κοινό της πρώτης μέρας ήταν "σφιγμένο" σε σχέση με εκείνο της δεύτερης!

Τώρα τι κάνουμε; :)

Αφου έφτασα και εγω θεσσαλονικη πρεπει να πω και εγω αυτα που ειπανε και τα παιδια...

κατεβαινοντας με το τρενο 7:10 το πρωι της δευτερας ακουσα απο πισω μου να μιλανε για το Ηρωδειο !!! αυτο ήταν το πρωτο σοκ... επειτα το βράδυ της τρίτης εμαθα πως ήταν ο μεγάλη μπουγάτσα και κάποιοι άλλοι συμπεριλαμβανομενου και ανθρώπων απο το εξωτερικό.

Τελοσπαντων μπήκα στο Ηρώδειο οπου προσπαθούσα να αφουγκραστώ τον χώρο. Ξέρετε τη μου έκανε εντύπωση μόλις έσβησαν τα φώτα ; Εξαίρετος φωτισμός αλλά και μια ηχητική εγκατάσταση που όμοια της δεν έχω ξανακούσει.Ναι χωρίς να λέει κανείς τίποτα απο τα μικρόφωνα το βλέπεις.Ήταν η πρώτη φορά που δεν άκουσα απο μεγάφωνο αυτό το σπαστικό μπιζ των παρασίτων όταν επικρατεί σιγή. Όσο και αν σας φαίνεται παράξενο αυτό για μένα ήταν το πρώτο μήνυμα ότι μετα θα ακολουθήσει αν μη τί αλλο κάτι πολύ σημαντικό !

Αφού πέρασε μία μέρα και 6 ωρες ταξιδιού νιώθω ότι εχω κάπως προσγειωθεί. Αν με ρωτούσατε θα σας έλεγα ότι αυτή η συναυλία πέραν του ότι ήταν κάτι που πίστευα ότι δεν μπορεί να πραγματοποιηθεί με τον τρόπο που την έκανε ο Γιώργος ήταν 10 φορές το άθροισμα όλων όσων έχω ακουσει αυτά τα χρόνια απο τον Νταλάρα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ήταν η πρώτη φορά που ΟΛΑ τα τραγούδια ήταν ερμηνευμέντα στο full και ΤΕΛΕΙΑ . Βεβαια εγώ δεν άκουσα το πρόγραμμα της Σμύρνης-Μικρας Ασίας.Το καραντι ,το unamondenaledi ήταν πιστεύω καλύτερη εκτέλεση και κατα πολύ ανώτερη σε ένταση και πάθος από αυτή που πίστευα πως ήταν στο Αττικο πριν πόσα χρόνια ... Το Amor που είναι η αγάπη μου το είπε για πλάκα . Στο Spente le stell αυτό το "τι με κοιτας" με κάνει και ιδρώνω και το "έρωτας είναι " στο Οmaretu κάνει την καρδιά σου να γεμίζει απο ζεστασιά. Αλλα άκουσα και καινούργια που δεν ήξερα. Αυτό που είπε με την χωρωδία και το πιάνο που λέει "ενα πουλί μια προσευχή να ανέβει στην παναγιά " δεν το ξέρω ποιο είναι αλλά νομίζω πως ήταν το καλύτερο και πάρα πολυ δύσκολο.

Να μην μακρυγορώ θέλω να του πω ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ γιατί όταν τον πλησίασα δεν είχα το κουράγιο να το πω και παρα μόνο το ψυθίρησα και να ναι πάντα καλά αυτός και η οικογένειά του.Τον περιμένουμε τώρα στη θεσσαλονίκη μας ! Να σαι καλά Γιώργο...

Αυτό που είπε με την χωρωδία και το πιάνο που λέει "ενα πουλί μια προσευχή να ανέβει στην παναγιά " δεν το ξέρω ποιο είναι αλλά νομίζω πως ήταν το καλύτερο και πάρα πολυ δύσκολο.

Η ελληνική version του Corsica.

Where do I begin with a proper report of these unforgettable concerts.

The show began with taped music short excerpts of music from each of the participating countries. The lighting was very atmospheric, beginning with a rippling wave effect projected over the whole of the stage and backdrop, and blue lighting underneath the stage area. Then Dalaras appeared, to sing the first song, a gentle start to an evening that, as Rena said, just went up and up.

Dalaras performance was incredible. He was obviously happy to be there, and was more animated than I have seen him before. In the Flamenco section in particular his voice was very powerful, very intense. As the others have already mentioned, Una Moneda Le Di in particular was just superb. Other highlights for me were:

Spente le Stelle, with Anastacia a showcase for the operatic side of Dalaras (which must have been heard all over Athens, given the strength and power of his voice) wonderful. His ability to sing any style of song superbly still continues to amaze me.

Corsica Rena, I know exactly what you meant!!

Ta Vengalika Sou Matia a favourite song of mine, and this was the first time I heard it live. It was perfect, absolutely perfect. Olga you would have been overwhelmed by it I wish you had been there.

Mia Thalassa Mikri again, perfection.

All of the songs by the Turkish singers, both with and without Dalaras. Having learnt a little about Greek music, the door has now opened for me onto the world of Turkish music and I might have to take a longer look through it.

All of the Flamenco part of the programme Dalaras by this time enjoying himself immensely and singing these familiar songs in a more flamenco style very passionate, very emotional just superb!!

But, as I mentioned before, Dulce Pontes was simply stunning and was the highlight of the show for me. As soon as she appeared in the archway at the rear of the stage, dressed in a full length gold dress (with no shoes), and moved to the front of the stage to take her place alongside Korkolis at the piano, I sensed that we were going to see something special. But I could never have imagined that she would be so good. She took my breath away and the phenomenal roar of the crowd when she finished each song indicated that the rest of the audience felt the same way. It was not just the voice (which has to be heard live to be believed) it was her stage presence, the way she moved, everything. She filled the stage and captivated everyone with her performance.

Given the remarkable talents of both Dulce and Dalaras, it goes without saying that their duets were incredible. Their version of O Mare e Tu was, to my mind, far better than the Marinella version. (Id be interested to hear the opinions of others.) And as for Havana well, what can I say! They sang facing each other, she teasing him, getting closer and closer until she had one arm around his waist and I thought for one minute that she was going to make him tango around the stage with her he resisted (of course!!).

All the artists returned to the stage for a finale, with Dalaras singing short excerpts of Dicitincello Vuie, L' Hisotria D' Un Amor, and Havana, with each of the relevant artists.

And then it was over (unfortunately no encore that night) and we were all left feeling speechless!

I was so glad that I had changed my travel plans so that I could attend the next concert because on the second night it was even better, despite the fact that some of my favourite songs had been cut out of the programme.

On the first night I found it difficult to say who was the better, Dalaras or Dulce. On the second night, however, Dalaras raised his performance to an even higher level (how DOES he do it??), and he was undoubtedly the best for me, with Dulce a close second.

And then it was REALLY over. But I would not have missed it for the world it is without doubt the best concert I have ever seen. (Mind you, I said that last year, and looked what happened. What on earth will he give us next year??)

Well Diane...reading the other descriptions made me feel that I lost a very nice concert....:)

Reading yours I realised that I lost half of my life!!!! :)

I'm glad you enjoed it...and that you found Dalaras number 1 :):)

Ευχαριστώ Ελένη και Αποστόλη

νομίζω πως πρέπει να κυκλοφορήσει άμμεσα !

Well, what can I add after the great report Diane gave us? I just want to say that apart from the fact that the concert was divine (I'm not overreacting), I also loved to meet the members. We had a great unforgetable night ! And by the way, I had the opportunity to talk to Mr D. himself! :)

Dear Apostolis and Hrodion-friends!

We are very glad to have met you, we hope we will meet ourselves very soon. It was very marvellous and unforgetable to be with Dalaras and with you.

Thank you for your big help, you everybody are very good friends!

I am going to send you an article about Dalaras-published in the Metro, City Press, Miso-Miso (02.aug.) and & 7 (01.aug.) in Athens.

Please give you address.

He is really a MAGICIAN!!!

He is really UNIQUE!!!

Epharisto poli!!!

Gabi /Gabor :

:(:music:B)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0