Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astron

Haris and Panos Katsimichas concert

17 posts in this topic

Well today I went to the last Haris and Panos Katsimichas concert.

The last song was "Gela pouli mou"

Then Haris said "now we 'd like our eternal friends George and Babis to come here and sing with us!"

Haris and Panos started singing the intro, and babis didn't show up...then George Dalaras came up and sang "TIPOTA DEN EXEI ALLAKSEI KAI TIPOTA DEN EINAI OPWS PALIA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt believe it !

He was dressed quite simple and he was there just like a common man who came to watch this great concert.

His voice was really magical!!!!!!

Then they sang all together the Refrain (gela pouli mou) and Dalaras gave Panos and Haris a hug! It was a very touching moment!

For a more detailed description of this concert please go to George Egglezos's site and check my forum post at

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~geggle....topic=6

Here is a small part I wrote referring to Dalaras's appearance (in Greek only):

Προτελευταίο κομμάτι διάλεξαν να πουν το Σχήμα Λόγου (συγκάτοικοι είμαστε όλοι στην τρέλα) ξεσηκώνοντας για άλλη μια φορά το πλήθος. Ο Χάρης μας ευχαρίστησε όλους εμάς τους φίλους τους που τόσα χρόνια τους συμπαραστεκόμαστε και που τους αγαπούμε...Μετά έφυγαν, αλλα επέστρεψαν μετά τις προτροπές του πλήθους για "κι άλλο-κι άλλο" τραγούδι, αν και η επιστροφή τους ήταν από πριν προγραμματισμένη.

Τότε ο Χάρης είπε "θα θέλαμε να έρθουνε στη σκηνή οι ισόβιοι φίλοι μας Γιώργος και Μπάμπης αν δεν έχουν φύγει ήδη!"

ο Μπάμπης (Στόκας) δε φάνηκε και ο Χάρης και ο Πάνος αρχίσαν να τραγουδάνε το΄γέλα πουλί μου "Μου φαίνεται σα να ναι χθες μα πάνε τόσα χρόνια"... Τότε ο Γιώργος Νταλάρας ανέβηκε στη σκηνή και με την αξεπέραστη φωνή του μας συγκλόνισε όλους με το "Τίποτα δεν έχει αλλάξει και τίποτα δεν είναι όπως παλιά..."

’πειρη η συγκίνηση εκείνης της στιγμής...Ο Γιώργος ήταν απλά ντυμένος και φαινόταν λίγο έκπληκτος καθώς δεν περίμενε αυτήν την πρόσκληση αλλα την δέχτηκε με χαρά. Στο ρεφραίν του τραγουδιού ο Γίώργος κρατούσε το μικρόφωνο και έχοντας το κεφάλι του δίπλα στο κεφάλι του Πάνου τραγουδούσαν μαζί αγκαλιασμένοι, ενώ μετά πήγε και αγκάλιασε και τον Χάρη. Παρα πολυ συγκινητική στιγμή, κι έτσι τελείωσε η συναυλία...

Believe it or not, as I was inprisoned in my English lesson last night, I was thinking of that particular concert and how much I wanted to be there... Last concert of a great duo that I never had (and after last night won't have) the chance to see them on stage... How sad am I...   :)  But I really had no choise... :music:  As for Dalaras apearance, well he is simply magnifiscent and the moments you describe are indeed very touching... That song is one of my favorites. It really gives me the creeps everytime I hear it sang by Dalaras... You should consider yourself a lucky person...  :razz:

Wait a minute guys

Astron, Soc

slow down a second.

:mad:

What do you mean this was the LAST Concert?

Meaning this was the last concert Katsimihas Brothers put on this year for the Fall season?

Or are you trying to say that was there resigning concert for they will no longer ever sing with each other in public again?

:(

Don't understand the context

please describe a little further in more details.

WHoa!

ok slow down

back up

I am out of the times

How about sharing with us fans who are unaware of this sad news?

Why & how come Soc?

Are they retiring?

or just tired of singing?

Will they still compose new songs for Dalaras in the future?

Will Dalaras feature them at all on occasion to tour?

This is very sad

I hope this is only temporay

and will change in the future.

Do tell us everything.

:(

The twin brothers Haris and Panos will never show up on stage together again. They decided to end the Katsimicha brothers group...

Thats because Haris said that since they started doing live concerts they stopped producing songs and the magic between the two brothers was vanishing...So he didnt want to participate in more concerts. Now they will be on their own. Haris will make his own songs and Panos will make his own songs.

Last year Panos Katsimichas, Babis Stokas, and Dalaras sang together at Zygos.(Haris didn't participate)

Ok here is a small part of what I described in this post

Haris calls Babis and George and George comes up.

The quality of this file is the worst!!

It was recorded with a mini-disc recorder (a friend sent me the file).                  

Plus, I had to make the file very small so that it woulnd't exceed the attachment size limit.

It is only an idea of what happened there !

(the file is zipped, use winzip to unzip it)

post-11834-part.zip

Astron, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this with us... Tears start falling when it started playing on my computer... I have no words to describe my mixed feelings, whenever I hear it...THANK YOU SO MUCH INDEED

;)  ;)  B)  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:

’λλο κακό να μη μας βρει!!!!

I LOVE YOU ASTRON!!!!!!

WHAT YOU GAVE ME MADE ME CRY ONCE AGAIN!!!

I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you my friend!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pavlo, if you can do this, send me the file in its best quality that you have it and I will replace this version. Great!!

Dear members,

Sorry that I have not been so long on the forum, back serious back problems.

I understqnd the reason why the brothers are stopping has nothing to do with the music and so on. One of my friends with Trehantiri told me that Panos is seriously ill????

Sorry to say this, but I think this is the only truth.

Regards

Henk  :)

There were some rumours in the past years about Haris, not Panos, but I don't think they are in any way true. It was only a bad joke of a radio producer on a 1st of April. But you all know how those things go... :)

No!!!!! Thats not true.

I am absolutely sure. I described the reason they stop doing concerts in this forum.

Actually people were saying that Haris was ill, and actually that he had leukemia.

I first heard that 5 years ago!!!

Its a lie, Haris gave an interview about 1.5 year ago and he explained everything! No he was not ill, no he didn't die !!! (Someone at the radio had said that Haris died!!! )

This whole thing about the illness of the brothers started when Haris started singing less and less during the concerts.

So, people said that Haris couldnt sing because he was seriously ill and he was dying. The thruth was that Haris didn't like the concerts, and finally he decided to stop live concerts for the reasons I said in the first page of this topic! ("The more concerts we do, the less songs we produce")

Now he will work on his own to find his lost inspiration.

Please guys dont accept everything you hear,

these rumours are like the rumours about George Dalaras earning money from the concerts at Cyprus etc

somehow

by special interposition of all the powers of evil

I managed to miss this entire topic - AND Astron's  un-be-f'ing-lievable download.

until NOW that is

I'm not sure I have any wits left, at all.

Forgive me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0