ΘΑΝΑΣΗΣ ΠΟΛΥΜΗΧΑΝΟΣ

George Dalaras Rembetiko 2014 In Europe

92 posts in this topic

:) I'm very sorry it takes such a time until you get some impressions from me... but I got a new computer, new windows and every thing it different and difficult for me ...seems I'm getting old.

So, first of all I'd like to say thank you to all who did already give their comments with photos, videos and descriptions !!!

To my opinion we got a great Rembetiko tour. Every one (from the audience) I spoke to, was enthusiastic and very satified with the performances an stage!!!!!!!!!! and I'm very sure those on stage had the same feelings...

see Dalaras face:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/AnnaSch/119_zps0e8d18ed.jpg~original

But one note to Elli's post. The extra song Dalaras did in Berlin was: Σ’ αγαπώ γιατί είσαι ωραία and he dedicated it to Cem Oezdemir, the leader of the Green party in Germany and an old friend of Alekos Karozas.

Totally offtopic but it looks like he has no teeth in that photo  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

Much better!  :razz: That other pic just wasn't very charming... he looks like a toothless Greek παππους (you know, the ones in their 90's with a cigarette)  :giggle:

Most of you know, that I "accompanied this tour. Not as a member of the Group, I did it on my own.

But even for just one Person, a lot of Organisation is necessary.

And even if you "only" visit These concerts, I noticed it's not Holidays.

I'm not complaining, I just want to express my deepest respect for Giorgos Dalaras, his musicians and his Crew. You all did an amazing Job and even more!!!

Thank you very much!

here are some of my impressions:

http://anna-scholz1.magix.net

9 people like this

Thank you, Anna!For the album and the comments!

Thank you very much for sharing your photos and your impressions Anna!! Let's hope he does more European tours soon :)

1 person likes this

Wonderful!!! Thank you so much, Anna!!  :D

PS: it's fun to see myself and some dear friends in the pictures  :laugh:

1 person likes this

συνέντευξη - George Dalaras live im Elliniko Randevou!
Ο μεγάλος Έλληνας τραγουδιστής Γιώργος Νταλάρας μας επισκέφτηκε στο στούντιο με αφορμή την συναυλία του στις 12 Μαΐου 2014 στο Konzerthaus στο Βερολίνο και μιλάει με την Έυα Μικροπούλου για το αφιέρωμά του στο ρεμπέτικο αλλά και για όλα τα άλλα τραγούδια που έχει πει στην μουσική του σταδιοδρομία. Θίγει επίσης το θέμα της παρούσας κρίσης, αλλά και κρίσεων που έζησε η Ελλάδα στο παρελθόν και τονίζει ότι η Ελλάδα και σε αυτήν την συγκυρία θα τα βγάλει πέρα.

http://www.funkhauseuropa.de/sendungen/ellinikorandevou/ellinikorandevou100_ai-3_ft-2_ki-5_tl-3.html

6 people like this

συνέντευξη - George Dalaras live im Elliniko Randevou!

Ο μεγάλος Έλληνας τραγουδιστής Γιώργος Νταλάρας μας επισκέφτηκε στο στούντιο με αφορμή την συναυλία του στις 12 Μαΐου 2014 στο Konzerthaus στο Βερολίνο και μιλάει με την Έυα Μικροπούλου για το αφιέρωμά του στο ρεμπέτικο αλλά και για όλα τα άλλα τραγούδια που έχει πει στην μουσική του σταδιοδρομία. Θίγει επίσης το θέμα της παρούσας κρίσης, αλλά και κρίσεων που έζησε η Ελλάδα στο παρελθόν και τονίζει ότι η Ελλάδα και σε αυτήν την συγκυρία θα τα βγάλει πέρα.

http://www.funkhauseuropa.de/sendungen/ellinikorandevou/ellinikorandevou100_ai-3_ft-2_ki-5_tl-3.html

Μόλις την ανέβασα..Enjoy!!(Alona Ευχαριστω παρα πολύ!!!)

7 people like this

Θέλω να σας ευχαριστήσω όλους που με τις υπεροχες φωτογραφίες σας και τα πολύ ωραία κείμενα σας μας ταξιδέψατε στις συναυλίες σα να ήμασταν και εμείς εκεί. :music:

Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για τις εντυπώσεις, τις φωτογραφίες και τα βίντεο! Να είστε όλοι καλά! :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead