Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenan Basar

Dalaras In Istanbul

10 posts in this topic

Dalaras was invited to Istanbul by Patriarch Barthelemeos for a special consert on the occasion of anniversary of Patriarchate My friends from Greek minority in İstanbul said that Dalaras accepted this invitation.Date is 29 or 30 November,2003.Place is not certain at the moment.Concert will be free just for people invited by Patriarchate

Concert will be free just for people invited by Patriarchate

This is mean that the entrance will be allowed only to those who were invited by patriarchate? or they will issue tickets from the rest people?

This is mean that the entrance will  be allowed only to those who were invited by patriarchate?

Yes Vivian

or they will issue tickets from the rest people?

No Vivian,they won't issue tickets.

:pity::)

Sorry,I couldn't manage to quote,my answers left in the quotation of Vivian :)

Hm. I wish the Patriarchate would invite me. I want to go to Constantinople. And see Dalaras. And go to a concert for the first time. And thus I could do all three simultaneously. :)

I think the 'kalesmenous' (the VIP for whom they keep the best seats) are the most ROTTEN audience there is. Arrive late, don't give a damn, don't move a muscle, don't sing (the only exception I've spotted to date is the mayor of Thessaloniki).

How often in concert halls it's two-three rows of wooden faces and then, beyond, at the back, at the sides, the real public!!!

Anyway, let's hope the Patriarch has lots of nice friends...

Savvopoulos came to Istanbul in the beginning of this summer.He was invited by Patriarhc too.His consert was realy fantastic and in İstanbul Hilton Concert Hall.This was also a private concert for invited people.There were around 500-600 audiences mostly from Greek minority in Istanbul.All Romoi in Istanbul(approximately 1300)are nice friends of Patriarch.

:)

I think,Dalaras consert will be in the same way of Savvopoulo consert.

Pedia,

Some folks wrote that Dalaras will be in Konstantinupolis on the end of November. But as far as i know this concert didnt happened. So is there any other news from "friends from Greek minority in İstanbul" ??? ;)

perimenume ke pali :razz:

seuharisto poli ya tin apandisi sou Olga mou...

any more details, when exactly and where... ?????

filakia :mad: