Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
henk de leeuw

Dalaras in Uk

96 posts in this topic

Just checked the trehantiri website. Said the concert in London was cancelled. Please, please this cannot be true.

What a pity....  :D

Dear members,

Last week I was with trehantiri and the reason why the concert was cancelled was the following: It seems that Anna has problems with the concert hall, that's all I know.

Henkos

London is really close to Athens too! I may go as a matter of fact! Greetings to you all  :music:  :)

Hi Kosta! Welcome back to our club.

The trouble with the London performance is that it has been cancelled! :)  :D  :D

Well, if anybody is interested in Bosnian music, there's an interesting concert in London that night (May 19th) - Mostar Sevdah Reunion, at the Queen Elizabeth Hall... traditional Bosnian music, you might almost call it Bosnian rebetika?!  Sorry, I know that's not Dalaras-related, I hope I won't get shouted at... :(

I hope that GD really will play in London this year, though...   I'll be checking this messageboard to find out. There seems to be a very good grapevine on here! ;)

The news from Trehantiri is that there is a '90% chance' that there will be a Dalaras concert in London this year. So........I'll hope for the best and start looking for the duster.

I tell how it should be:

The last weekend of September: Lysistrata at Istanbul

The first weekend of October: Dalaras for one concert in London

and then........I go on holidays!!! :(

And after, well let's see and wait!!!

I hope this is true, but above all, if it is true, I hope I'll be able to go. If I work on Saturdays this year, πάει, τέρμα, πάλι θα μείνω μπουκάλα ! :D

Απόψε ....

Πες ψέματα στον άντρα σου.

Σκίσε την πρόσκληση, ακύρωσε το δείπνο.

Ακούμπησε με, όπως τότε....

Κάνε κουράγιο.

News from Trehantiri. Dalaras will be appearing at the London Palladium on the 1 December. I just hope it will really happen this time.

:)

Kate

Heres wishing you the best that he comes.

I'm hoping GD will return back in the spring and include a Tour along in the Midwest.

:blush:

An hour and a half by train... I should be going... Waiting for more information... :):blush::blush:

Maybe I could phone Trehantiri like the other time, and bring everybody good news this time... :blush:

Yes, but it's a bit confused. Tonight, in an effort to forget my misery at failing to get tickets for the Megaro concerts (and to make sure it didn't happen here as well) I went to the London Palladium box office. They told me there was, as yet, no concert booked for 1 December. However the Trehantiri website is now announcing that some tickets are for sale for this concert (but not for the stalls). Anyway, I'll call Trehantiri tomorrow, and ring the Palladium again to check.

Dear members,

Dalaras will play in Palladium with Cypriotic orchestra. The concert is sponsored by cypriotic bank and he will play for Cyprus. Also I understand that this is called "the concert of freedom for Cyprus".

He will sing together with famous singer from Cyprus.

Henkos

Can anyone confirm that Dalaras will definitely be appearing at the London Palladium on December 1? I have visited Trehantiri website but there is no confirmation. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0